Posted April 25, 2014
My sons first year in tk this is a Great school with great teachers !

Posted September 26, 2013
We're very pleased with StarView. Staff is great, friendly and very responsive when I have any questions. My kids love the school!

Posted January 19, 2010
Starview is an excellent school. The teacher go above and beyond their duties. There is no other school I would have my children in.

Star View Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2009

Posted November 13, 2008
Star View is by far the best elementary school anyone can ever go to! The staff is nice, the students turn oout great, and everybody there is very optomistic. It's such a graet school.

Posted February 27, 2008
I love Starview, the teachers and staff are amazing and so caring. I have put 3 children thru this school and with each the experience is different and exciting. I have a few more years there and am looking forward to every minute of it!

Posted August 28, 2007
this school is great. parents can really get involved and teachers are extremly friendly and care a lot about our children.

Posted June 06, 2007
My children have attended Star View for the past 5 years. We have been very pleased with the teachers, staff and parental participation. Star View is a family school and therefore people tend to work together for the better of the children. The academic programs are continuously improved upon and the extra curricular activities that are offered continue to grow. We will be sad to graduate from Star View next year but know that the children have been prepared for what is next to come. Thank you Star View!

Posted May 27, 2007
Yet another school year has almost gone by, and Star View and the staff has made it another wonderful year for my son. Thank you Star View

Posted October 08, 2006
Star View has been a great school for my children. I love the envolvment the staff has with the children. The principal has always been there every time I needed her. Star View has worked very well with my childrens after school program at Good Shepherd. We love both schools very much!We have had nothing but a great experience at Star View.

Star View Elementary School
8411 Worthy Drive, Midway City, CA  92655
Last modified Star View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Star View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top