Midway City, CA

Demille Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2012
I would not recommend this school to even if it was the last school around. The current principle has done nothing to improve this school and has zero follow through. Most of the teachers at the school have no idea how to communicate with the parents.I can go on on, but lets just leave at the fact the I have transferred my children out of this school and would not return even if they paid me.

Demille Elementary School 5

Posted April 13, 2011
DeMille has very dedicated teachers and staff. Overall I've been very happy and impressed with everything.

Demille Elementary School 0

Posted January 31, 2010
DeMille elementary is great! My student made great friends there and Mrs. Denbo is a amazing 5th grade teacher! I am very satisfied with my child's school. Thank you Mrs. Villanueva for running an excellent school.

Demille Elementary School 2

Posted September 11, 2007

Demille Elementary School 4

Posted February 04, 2006
This school is great! The teachers really care and the kids enjoying being there. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a caring, educational place.

Demille Elementary School 4

Posted October 23, 2005

Demille Elementary School 5

Posted May 10, 2004
This is a wonderful school. My daughter went here last year and she just adored her 3rd grade teacher. The teachers are so attentive to the needs of each individual student. Keep up the good work Demille!

Demille Elementary School
15400 Van Buren, Midway City, CA  92655
Last modified Demille Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Demille Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top