Posted March 02, 2014
Our son started kindergarten at St. Dunstan last year, and we love it! The community has been so welcoming and the teachers and staff are outstanding. We've been very impressed with the communication, curriculum, community and small class sizes. We highly recommend St. Dunstan to anyone who is looking.

Posted July 08, 2013
Great school! I went here for 9 years and I was well prepared for high school. I was the student body president and am doing very well at a prestigious high school in san francisco. Your child can succeed through his/her motivation and will to learn. If they have that, then they will be set.

St. Dunstan's Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2013
This school lacks everything you want for your child! The Principal has no leadership. Academics are way below standards of other school. The textbooks and workbooks are so out dated.

Posted June 06, 2013
St. Dunstan's has really been a great choice for me. It's like a family, everyone knows everyone and the relationship between students and teachers are unlike any other. Teachers are always available for extra help, and the school and its staff take a great interest in helping you grow as a student. Academically it can be pretty challenging, but putting forth an effort is a sure way to insure you will get a lot out of your experiences. I feel totally prepared for High School and I thank St. Dunstan's for all the advises I've gotten from the counselors, and the education I've gotten from the teachers.

Posted June 04, 2013
My son started in the 6th grade and just completed his first year. We couldn't be happier with the school.The environment is warm and inviting. Students are well mannered, a direct reflection of the school. I am very happy with the academics as that is our #1 priority. We were pleasantly surprised as to how quickly our son adjusted, made very good friends and met many parents. If a child is happy, he/she will learn. It's a small school and they do the best to allocate funds to meet all students' needs.A good education is certainly never free. While there is no school band, we supplement by instrument lessons outside of school. I look forward to 7th and 8th grade.My nephew was accepted at the two college prep schools he applied for.I have learned that students that leave St Dunstan are well prepared for High School and are usually placed in honors and advance Math, Science and English classes. One of the key reasons we moved our son is that the school provides advanced math for students that are ready for the challenge.The sports is low key and everyone is encourage to participate. These facts makes the school 5 star.

St. Dunstan's Elementary School 1

Posted May 29, 2013
they haven't had a music program in 6 yrs. Sports program may not be there next year.

Posted May 22, 2013
This is an AMAZING school.What a great community! I LOVE St. Dunstan School. I love the administration, the staff, the after school program, the intramural sports program, the PTA and the kids! Dr. Colville, the principal for the last 9 years, is a wonderful and great principal! He goes above and beyond every day dedicating his time to student needs. Many principals sit in their offices or spend their time at meetings offsite all day, but this principal is out on the playground keeping it safe at recess, resolving conflicts and encouraging solutions throughout the day, supporting teachers and parents. At many events he is always the first come who arrive and help setting up and left with the last crews. I have never encountered a principal more dedicated to his school and its students. He reacted to the tragedy at Sandy Hook in Newtown, CT proactively. Only 1 entrance to the school and visitors need to ring a bell, in order to get in, they installed a few security cameras, they have lock down policy, school staff have walkie talkie to communicate with each other in case something bad happen (hopefully they don t have to use them). I feel that my son is in a very safe environment.

Posted May 22, 2013
This Catholic School is great! They teach spanish, chess, music and cheeleadering and computer class. Teachers are the best! They have grandparents Day too! And Daycare for children. St.Dunstan is a very good School.

Posted May 06, 2013
I could not be any happier with my experience at St. Dunstan's. The school provides a wonderful community, a top notch education and an awesome sports program. The teachers are very good across the board and they are great with the kids. My son just loves going to school every day. He's constantly challenged and I'm very happy with the education he's receiving. St. Dunstan graduates consistently attend the top high schools in the area and from what I've heard they adjust quite well based on the preparation they've received. As a previous reviewer mentioned, unfortunately there are a few loud-mouthed parents with too much time on their hands who enjoy looking for drama -- but thankfully they weed themselves out eventually. And good riddance! The overwhelming majority of parents are fantastic and really make this school a special place. Overall, I highly recommend St. Dunstan's!

St. Dunstan's Elementary School 4

Posted March 26, 2013
St. Dunstan school has a very down to earth community. The families work hard to maintain a friendly, comfortable environment for the children. There is no pretentious feel at St. Dunstan, like other Catholic schools do on the Peninsula. Unlike the previous review, the teachers do care about the students and work hard to instill work ethic and kindness. Dr. Colville is a thoughtful, hard working principal who takes on lots of duties without ever complaining. People who have problems outside their child's educational lives shouldn't take them out on the school and its teachers. My kids have always felt safe and welcome at St. Dunstan.

St. Dunstan's Elementary School
1150 Magnolia Avenue, Millbrae, CA  94030
Last modified St. Dunstan's Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Dunstan's Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top