PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)

Great experience for us and our son at Milpitas Montessori School. Started at preschool Apple Room with Ms. Chi last year. After a great year at pre-school, continued the same great experience in Kindergarten this year. Ms. Hazel has been amazing as the Director. We love the school.

The teachers and program are amazing. My daughter has learned so much over the past year. She's become an independent worker who loves challenges.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The students are encouraged to be independent workers and good little citizens. They share, collaborate, exist in the same space making for a great environment.

Very wonderful school ,my kids enjoying the school very much,very take caring, dedicated teaching, mrs.Hazel is very frindly person and mrs.kunche is very wonderful, We love this school

We love Milpitas Montessori! Everybody in the staff very friendly and our daughter likes all of them. Ms. Hazel is an awesome principal, always proactive . Our daughter used to be very shy and after spending an year in this school his social and academic abilities have grown tremendously. Also the seasonal / occasional performances they plan and execute perfectly for kids is another great thing i must mention. My daughter loves those a lot. We.We had a great experience at the school and we do not hesitate to recommend our friends. - a parent

We love the teachers. My daughter learned a lot in terms of curricular learning and behavior skills. She just becomes a better person year over year, two years in a row!

"We love Milpitas Montessori! The staff there is so friendly and our daughter adores all of them as if they were family. Ms. Hazel is an awesome principal, always responsive and willing to take the time to address your needs. Our daughters academic abilities have grown tremendously since her first day of pre-school. She is far ahead of her peers in the public school system, especially in reading comprehension and math. When we went over the daily class activities with our daughter she often had topics of discussions and areas of knowledge her class explored that amazed me. Topics like the continents, cultures, biology, public figues and science; I always smiled as much as she did when she would share her newly learned knowledge. We looked at over 12 daycare/pre-school programs and we definitively made the right choice by enrolling our daughter at Milpitas Montessori. She attended for 2 years for pre-school and Kindergarten and we would have loved to keep her there to attend 1st grade but we are moving away. I can only hope that her next school is half as great of an experience for our daughter and for us."

Our family loves the close knit feeling each classroom and teacher has. My son's teacher Miss Kunchie is dedicated to helping her students grow academically and socially. Thanks to the small classroom size, she and her aid have time to give their students the attention they need at such a young age. Our little guy learned so much this year and his standardized testing marks are above average in every category thanks in a large part to Milpitas Montessori. We have loved our experience at the school and are looking forward to the 2nd grade!

Our 4 year old daughter loves going to milpitas montessori school. The management and the teachers are awesome. They know whats needed for teaching and I see they are doing with passion instead of just running the school. Ms Hazel and the teachers were very good and understanding. My daughter loved the school, if you look from the kid's eyes and needs this is a best place for the kids to learn and that was made possible by the management and the wonderful staffs. We would strongly recommend this school.

Nals We are glad that our 3 year old daughter is enrolled in milpitas Montessori. She enjoyed the learning environment academically also the play time in the play ground. The school management and the teachers were pleasant, cheerful and considerate. The director Ms Hazel was pleasant, compassionate and effective. My girl loves Mrs Moorman and Ms Rosa and pretends to teach me in home. My child is having a nourishing environment. Overall I'll give a 5 star for the Milpitas Montessori school. Nals

Last modified Milpitas Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2