Posted June 13, 2015
"We love Milpitas Montessori! The staff there is so friendly and our daughter adores all of them as if they were family. Ms. Hazel is an awesome principal, always responsive and willing to take the time to address your needs. Our daughters academic abilities have grown tremendously since her first day of pre-school. She is far ahead of her peers in the public school system, especially in reading comprehension and math. When we went over the daily class activities with our daughter she often had topics of discussions and areas of knowledge her class explored that amazed me. Topics like the continents, cultures, biology, public figues and science; I always smiled as much as she did when she would share her newly learned knowledge. We looked at over 12 daycare/pre-school programs and we definitively made the right choice by enrolling our daughter at Milpitas Montessori. She attended for 2 years for pre-school and Kindergarten and we would have loved to keep her there to attend 1st grade but we are moving away. I can only hope that her next school is half as great of an experience for our daughter and for us."

Posted June 12, 2015
Our family loves the close knit feeling each classroom and teacher has. My son's teacher Miss Kunchie is dedicated to helping her students grow academically and socially. Thanks to the small classroom size, she and her aid have time to give their students the attention they need at such a young age. Our little guy learned so much this year and his standardized testing marks are above average in every category thanks in a large part to Milpitas Montessori. We have loved our experience at the school and are looking forward to the 2nd grade!

Posted June 11, 2015
Our 4 year old daughter loves going to milpitas montessori school. The management and the teachers are awesome. They know whats needed for teaching and I see they are doing with passion instead of just running the school. Ms Hazel and the teachers were very good and understanding. My daughter loved the school, if you look from the kid's eyes and needs this is a best place for the kids to learn and that was made possible by the management and the wonderful staffs. We would strongly recommend this school.

Posted June 10, 2015
Nals We are glad that our 3 year old daughter is enrolled in milpitas Montessori. She enjoyed the learning environment academically also the play time in the play ground. The school management and the teachers were pleasant, cheerful and considerate. The director Ms Hazel was pleasant, compassionate and effective. My girl loves Mrs Moorman and Ms Rosa and pretends to teach me in home. My child is having a nourishing environment. Overall I'll give a 5 star for the Milpitas Montessori school. Nals

Posted April 29, 2014
Our 4 year old daughter is taking Pre-K in Montessori and we are very satisfied with her progress.

Posted April 29, 2014
We are on our second son attending pre-school here and we've had a great experience. As others have noted, Miss Hazel does a wonderful job of planning and administering, and she is unfailingly upbeat and pleasant, even when she has good reason not to be. Miss Chi has been the teacher for both our sons and she has been great. We've yet to have the parent-teacher conference for son #3 this year, but the one we had for son #2 (son #1 attended a different pre-school) a few years ago I thought at the time was the most thorough and thoughtful parent-teacher conference we'd had for either of our sons. Too, Ms. Chi has always been available for on-the-spot discussion of my sons' progress. The classroom assistants are good too: patient and solicitous with the children. And there are a lot of them, so you can be sure your little one is getting plenty of attention. There have been a variety of fun activities and field trips to augment the regular school program. I've been recommending this school to parents for a few years now, and I hope my (and the other) positive reviews here can bring it to the attention of a wider audience.

Posted April 29, 2014
My daughter loves this school. Ms Hazel is very organized and proficient. Pre-school teachers are very warm and loving, at the same time they are working with kids. This school has one of the best extracurricular activities planned. Ms Kunche (Grade 1-2) is one of the best teachers I have known. She worked with my son and he still remembers her after 12 years!!

Posted April 28, 2014
My kid has been going to Milpitas Montessori from pre-K to 2nd grade. Needless to say, we like the school very much. The teachers are great and the school environment is very cordial and warm. The principal Ms. Hazel is a good administrator and plans things well. All the main teachers are very good. For kids staying after school, the help given for doing homework could be improved. They do good activities though. I am happy with this school.

Posted April 28, 2014
I really like this school for my son. The Teachers are very nice and patient with the kids. The director is warm and friendly. My son went to a 1 week trial period before we enrolled him. He loved it. We didn't have to deal with separation anxiety.

Posted April 28, 2014
Milpitas Montessori is a very excellent school. My daughter was there from preschool to Kindergarten. And now my son is in the Kindergarten, he was also there from preschool. You can trust the school and teachers. All the teachers are very loving and kind. They are very experienced and they care about the children. The School staffs are very professional and helpful. The curriculum is very good. They have good facilities and I especially like their big tree shaded playground.I am very happy that I found this one.

Milpitas Montessori School
1500 Yosemite Drive, Milpitas, CA  95035
Last modified Milpitas Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Milpitas Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top