Milpitas, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 29, 2014
Our 4 year old daughter is taking Pre-K in Montessori and we are very satisfied with her progress.

Posted April 29, 2014
We are on our second son attending pre-school here and we've had a great experience. As others have noted, Miss Hazel does a wonderful job of planning and administering, and she is unfailingly upbeat and pleasant, even when she has good reason not to be. Miss Chi has been the teacher for both our sons and she has been great. We've yet to have the parent-teacher conference for son #3 this year, but the one we had for son #2 (son #1 attended a different pre-school) a few years ago I thought at the time was the most thorough and thoughtful parent-teacher conference we'd had for either of our sons. Too, Ms. Chi has always been available for on-the-spot discussion of my sons' progress. The classroom assistants are good too: patient and solicitous with the children. And there are a lot of them, so you can be sure your little one is getting plenty of attention. There have been a variety of fun activities and field trips to augment the regular school program. I've been recommending this school to parents for a few years now, and I hope my (and the other) positive reviews here can bring it to the attention of a wider audience.

Posted April 29, 2014
My daughter loves this school. Ms Hazel is very organized and proficient. Pre-school teachers are very warm and loving, at the same time they are working with kids. This school has one of the best extracurricular activities planned. Ms Kunche (Grade 1-2) is one of the best teachers I have known. She worked with my son and he still remembers her after 12 years!!

Posted April 28, 2014
My kid has been going to Milpitas Montessori from pre-K to 2nd grade. Needless to say, we like the school very much. The teachers are great and the school environment is very cordial and warm. The principal Ms. Hazel is a good administrator and plans things well. All the main teachers are very good. For kids staying after school, the help given for doing homework could be improved. They do good activities though. I am happy with this school.

Posted April 28, 2014
I really like this school for my son. The Teachers are very nice and patient with the kids. The director is warm and friendly. My son went to a 1 week trial period before we enrolled him. He loved it. We didn't have to deal with separation anxiety.

Posted April 28, 2014
Milpitas Montessori is a very excellent school. My daughter was there from preschool to Kindergarten. And now my son is in the Kindergarten, he was also there from preschool. You can trust the school and teachers. All the teachers are very loving and kind. They are very experienced and they care about the children. The School staffs are very professional and helpful. The curriculum is very good. They have good facilities and I especially like their big tree shaded playground.I am very happy that I found this one.

Posted April 28, 2014
Montessori schools have a proven method of teaching to expand your child's interests. Aside from low pupil to teacher ratios, I was glad to that Milpitas Montessori caters to children second grade and under; I feel that this makes the environment safer for my child.

Posted April 28, 2014
This school is great. I knew as soon as I visited. The other schools we visited felt like the staff was there to babysit. Not here. My son absolutely adores Ms. Chi and Ms. Venny. They are so kind and friendly. They even heat my sons lunch for him every day! Ms Hazel, the director is so organized and detail oriented. She is in constant communication with the parents. We're so glad we found Milpitas Montessori!

Posted April 28, 2014
I absolutely vouch for the extremely helpful teachers and administrators of this school. My daughter has been going there for 3 years now and is in kindergarten. In between we did make a switch as we moved into a new location, but in no time had to come back to Milpitas Montessori for the tremendous support and quality of education my daughter gets here. We drive 17 miles from home and 6 miles from work to take our daughter here now. Things I love other than the quality of education; - they warm up kids lunch, teachers really bond 1:1 with the child, extra curricular classes, art work, discipline and the respectful families that associate with this school. My daughter does not seem to get bored and I hear her bragging about her teachers all the time. She comes home with something new and exciting to tell us every day. Milpitas Montessori gives that peace of mind that most parents look for in a school. I know my daughter is in good hands and in a few months my son will be ready to join the pre-school class too.

Posted April 28, 2014
We love Milpitas Montessori! The principal, teachers and staff are really great and wonderful, and the individualized learning really do make a difference. They provide a safe and fun environment for the kids also.

Milpitas Montessori School
1500 Yosemite Drive, Milpitas, CA  95035
Last modified Milpitas Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Milpitas Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top