Milpitas, CA

Posted January 13, 2011
I went here to continue my high school graduation. I had come from Milpitas High School. MHS was a great school academically, but it was so large and impersonal. I had the ability - I just didn't have the support. Cal Hills was the best school that could have ever happened to me. The school may be full of rough-around-edges students, but we got along just fine. There were no clearly defined cliques or any pretentious judgments from the school faculty. I graduated in 2001 and still feel it was the best decision my parents and I made. I am not a PhD Grad Student with Penn State.

Posted May 19, 2009
Cal Hills has a great reputation for helping students graduate. It earned a 714 STAR score which is very high for a Continuation school. The faculty and staff help students achieve. It has a excellent Special Ed program.

Posted April 20, 2009
Without this school, I wouldn't have been able to graduate on time. I was given the second chance, other faculties denied from me. With this degree I had earned I was given the principals honor roll and was asked to partake in speaking for my class of 2007, which I happily turned down as no amount of gratitude and praise could I ever show the empowerment this school has brought to me. To help me stand. To help me grow. To help me succeed.

Posted April 28, 2008

Calaveras Hills School 3

Posted September 05, 2006

Posted April 12, 2006
This is a wonderful school. Student get go much out of this school. There is an Art program. They really care about the student. The main focus is the student and their education.

Calaveras Hills School 4