Milpitas, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 23, 2013
Teachers, staff, parents, and the community are competent, energetic, and hopeful! It's one of the top scores ranking in the school district. We are proud to be part of the family!

Posted October 22, 2013
Marshall Pomeroy is an amazing elementary school. My son has attended Pomeroy since kindergarten and I have watched him grow academically and personally. I know he is getting an great education when he tells me the amount of attention he gets from his teachers on a regular basis. He has grasped more understanding in literary and math concepts as a third grader, than I had ever imagine he would so early. As a parent, I am very pleased and grateful that my son attends Marshall Pomeroy Elementary School.

Posted October 21, 2013
Marshall Pomeroy elementary school is a great school, I just love the teachers and the principal is so involve with the parents is amazing. My son is in 2nd grade he is being in this school sense Kindergarten and hi just loves his 1st and 2nd grade teachers. The PTA at this school goes above and beyond to help the school and the students.

Posted October 21, 2013
The teachers and staff at Marshall Pomeroy are top-notch. Their care for the students and their interest in providing the best education possible is evident. The school is moving forward with technology and embracing the Common Core Standards and the whole school population just seems completely energized and enthusiastic about the changes occurring. I believe that my children are getting a great academic education at this school. I'm a bit disappointed that there is not more liberal arts in the curriculum (music, art, etc), but that seems to be the status quo in this district, not just at this school. Communication between the administration and parents is excellent -- with a monthly newsletter, monthly Principal Chat, regular email blasts and an up-to-date web site. The PTA is also very active and parent volunteers are always welcome.

Posted October 20, 2013
This school has traditionally had some of the highest scores and achievement in Milpitas Unified School District for an Elementary school. Demographics similar to Curtner Elementary and nearby Warm Springs area. Parents involved in their children's education and many come from cultures where education is highly valued. Multi-cultural student population reflective of SF Bay Area and particularly south bay. Teachers are excellent and care about their students and are engaged in district initiatives as well as migration to new common core standards. Although the school has seen several Principal changes over the last 7 years the API scores continue to rise. Milpitas Unified School District continues to improve its scores and continues to manage challenges and changes with solid leadership. Milpitas is probably best kept secret in the south bay for safe, middle class, small sized city with a good school system that is steadily improving.

Posted October 20, 2013
Pomeroy has good teachers who care about their students. Our child looks forward every day to school. Opportunities for parent involvement are limited to field trips and PTA events.

Posted October 19, 2013
School outside appearance looks old but the principal and teachers are pretty good. The best teachers I can name are Ms. Ramirez who teachers 1,2nd graders and Ms. Patner who teachers 4th grade. Science teacher Ms. Anand is also very innovative teacher. I have my both kids in that school and I recommend it .

Posted October 19, 2013
School located in the scenic foothills. Nice campus. Teachers take personal interest in the learning progress and overall well being of kids. Consistently good API.

Marshall Pomeroy Elementary School 3

Posted October 19, 2013
The discipline is good, however the classrooms should be bigger and school campus needs to be renovated. There is no room for the children's belongings. The jackets and lunch boxes are placed in bins outside the classroom. The school always requires a mandatory "donation" from the parents for field trips. Overall, it is ok. Some staff should be more approachable and less strict especially in the office.

Posted October 19, 2013
This is a wonderful school we had seen. We moved from Oregon this year but my child adjusted so well even being in fourth grade. The teachers here are good and also the science here is taught with passion. My child is loving the school and so we are happy.

Marshall Pomeroy Elementary School
1505 Escuela Parkway, Milpitas, CA  95035
Last modified Marshall Pomeroy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshall Pomeroy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top