Bad
Good

I came to this school as a new person 3 months before school was about to end. This was a year ago in 7th grade. I was scared as to if I would fit in and such. I found a lot of friends here. This is an amazing school. Of course this is like any other school, there are the cliques and everything. The only difference is that these cliques are actually open to letting other people in as friends. I should know. Being an military child, I have moved a lot and this school, by far, has been one of the best schools I've gone too.

Rancho is the best school I 've ever go to. I heard they just reconstructed the school. I went there, it looked beautiful. All I have at Rancho was good experience. Everyone there is so nice. I love Rancho!!! I really hope I can win 5000 dollars for the best school ever.

At first i thought this school would be really scary but after a few days i really liked it. Some teachers are a little harder than others but that helps me learn. I am going to miss this school very much.

I'm really gonna miss this school, because I feel like the teachers actually care about me. It's also pretty safe here, and the lunches are good.

At first I was really scared about coming to Rancho, thinking the 8th graders would bully me, but it's a lot safer than what I heard from my older brother and sister. Although the place me and my friends used to hang out got closed, it's still a really fun place to learn.

Rancho is an AWESOME school. At first, I was worried about going here, but then after a few days I saw that Rancho has really nice teachers and the other students there were nice too. I'm really happy to be in Rancho and to be a RANCHO DON.

I went to this school. The teachers are great and love helping their students.

I am very happy about Rancho. At first, I was a little worried about sending my son here because of the different children, environment, and bad influences. But it sure proves it wasn't as bad as it sounded. I'm satisfied with the staff who encourage each and every student to do well in school. The students are well behaved too. Of course there's always bad influences at every school, but at Rancho, I havent seen it. I'm completely satisfied about this school.

hi i am a current 7th grader and i think that our school is really awesome! the staff are really carring, nice and if u need help they can help you. we also have a lot of fun days such as dances,feidtrips and sprit days. well know im going to miss the teachers,staff,and cousilers when i move on to highschool

Last modified Rancho Milpitas Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.