Bad
Good

Robert Randall Elementary School 4

Posted February 07, 2015
I grew up in this area and have recently moved back with my children, one of which attends Robert Randall. Things have improved significantly from when I was last looking at public schools in the area. The school has seen an influx of new families that take an interest in the school and that has translated to better teacher performance as well. My child's teacher takes an interest in his performance. I expect the API scores to go up in the coming years, my child has done quite well here.

Robert Randall Elementary School 2

Posted November 04, 2013
why this school's rating is so low when compared to other elementary schools in Milpitas?

Posted April 03, 2013
I remember when I was here. I felt truly supported by all teacher even if I wasn't in their class. I miss my memories here.

Posted August 17, 2010
Great teachers and a supportive principal made our son's experience at Randall great. This school is a hidden gem in Milpitas.

Posted January 18, 2010
The teachers and students are working very hard to achieve their goals. They have made great gains in all academic areas. I am proud to have my child at Randall. Go Superstars!!

Posted October 20, 2009
All of the teachers and staff really work hard in helping our children be successful. I appreciate every teacher and staff member @ Robert Randall. Thank you for all you have done.

Posted October 20, 2009
I really appreciate the good work our teachers are doing with our kids. Thank you Randall.

Posted October 19, 2009
The spirit of the staff, students, and families. It is truly a community school that takes pride in supporting one another. Go Superstars!!!

Posted October 14, 2009
The staff really cares about the students

Posted October 12, 2009
My kids went to this school and it is the greatest. Parents are treated like part of the 'family'. I miss seeing the staff and students.

1300 Edsel Drive, Milpitas, CA  95035-5701
Last modified Robert Randall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.