Bad
Good

My daughter and son attended this school for 4 and 2 years so far. All their teachers are very responsible and really take care of each student.

My son and daughter this school.this school good teacher and nice principal .the school is very great .

Great teachers and staff. My daughter transferred to this school due to behavior and IEP needs. She has dramatically improved. I haven't had any behavior issues since she started attending and she has improved academically. I'm really impressed.

I read on the internet that this principal only cares about the money and not the kids from The previous school that he was at. Also The school psychologist last year did not know anything about kids and their problems. I am so glad that they have a new one this year.

My son went to this school last year, and it was very stressful for him and the rest of the family, because of the new principle last year.

anthony spangler elementary school this is a great school.The staff are friendly and helpful.My son has special needs we get all the support from the teachers ,counselor,psychologist and the special ed teachers.thank you for being there for us.

Spangler is doing so well since past couple years with all the young enthusiastic teachers, very active principal and lots of new changes and additions in the methodology used in classes. I'm very happy with its progress !

Hi, My experience with Spangler elementary was wonderful. All the school staff/teacher are very friendly and take care of children very well. Classes are well organized and planned. My son always look forward to go to school:)

Spangler has amazing teachers, always willing to work with you and your child. I have also seen the school principal actively participation and an open door policy to address any of your concerns.

My daughter joined this school last year in Kindergarden . The growth I saw in her over the year was spelended . The whole staff and principal are so warm and helpful . The school atmosphere is so nice and kids friendly . Choosing the public school over private for my daughter was a good decision .

Last modified Anthony Spangler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.