Anthony Spangler Elementary School 5

Posted June 03, 2014
Great teachers and staff. My daughter transferred to this school due to behavior and IEP needs. She has dramatically improved. I haven't had any behavior issues since she started attending and she has improved academically. I'm really impressed.

Anthony Spangler Elementary School 1

Posted September 28, 2013
I read on the internet that this principal only cares about the money and not the kids from The previous school that he was at. Also The school psychologist last year did not know anything about kids and their problems. I am so glad that they have a new one this year.

Anthony Spangler Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2013
My son went to this school last year, and it was very stressful for him and the rest of the family, because of the new principle last year.

Posted August 30, 2013
anthony spangler elementary school this is a great school.The staff are friendly and helpful.My son has special needs we get all the support from the teachers ,counselor,psychologist and the special ed teachers.thank you for being there for us.

Posted August 02, 2013
Spangler is doing so well since past couple years with all the young enthusiastic teachers, very active principal and lots of new changes and additions in the methodology used in classes. I'm very happy with its progress !

Anthony Spangler Elementary School 5

Posted August 02, 2013
Hi, My experience with Spangler elementary was wonderful. All the school staff/teacher are very friendly and take care of children very well. Classes are well organized and planned. My son always look forward to go to school:)

Posted August 01, 2013
Spangler has amazing teachers, always willing to work with you and your child. I have also seen the school principal actively participation and an open door policy to address any of your concerns.

Posted August 01, 2013
My daughter joined this school last year in Kindergarden . The growth I saw in her over the year was spelended . The whole staff and principal are so warm and helpful . The school atmosphere is so nice and kids friendly . Choosing the public school over private for my daughter was a good decision .

Posted August 01, 2013
Great neighborhood school, CA distinguished school. Great new leadership team who really seem to care about the individual child in additional to making sure the whole school succeeds.

Posted March 07, 2013
The school has many excellent teachers and very friendly staff in the office. We are so excited with the new principal this year. He is very involved and visibly on school yard very morning. Under his leadership, the school now is building a decent library with some parent volunteers. We are hoping the new principal will make many positive changes to the school (ex: adding more after school programs). My son is in 1st grade and I have a Kindergarden next year. We are happy with the school but wish to see more parent involvement.

Anthony Spangler Elementary School
140 North Abbott, Milpitas, CA  95035
Last modified Anthony Spangler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anthony Spangler Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top