Milpitas, CA

Joseph Weller Elementary School 3

Posted September 04, 2014
Hi my name is Ashley roman I think this school is great for you child Becase you child learn a lot of stuff,goes To a lot of field trips.Also when your child Goes to 5th grade they go to science camp When they go to 8th grade thy go to Great America or Six flags But the point is this schol is awsome

Posted March 27, 2014
I am extremely satisfied with this school. My son is going to this school since last 2 years. I had discussion with 4 to 5 teachers in this school. They are verry cooperative and supportive. I got oicture of unfinished class works and what my kid is doing at class. I am sure most of the private school does not do this much in Bay area. Teachers were always worry about student and their growth.

Posted March 13, 2014
This is a wonderful elementary school! The principal & asst principal do such a great job fostering school spirit. Some of the teachers here are better than some teachers at private schools that I have dealt with. The education is top-notch for a public school. I feel lucky to have had children attend this school. Keep up the great work Weller!

Posted June 25, 2011
This is an excellent elementary school and is better than most other schools in surrounding cities. I live about 3 blocks from the school and have had 5 kids go through the school (2 still going, 3 finished). The teachers and principal are always on top of things and looking to improve themselves and the kids. They've been continually improving the entire time we've lived here, which is great to see over a 14 year period. We had two of the kids go to an elementary school in San Jose before we moved to Milpitas, and the difference in quality of teaching and administration was obvious because they found problems with the kids and quickly moved to fix them, while the old school in San Jose completely missed it.

Joseph Weller Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2009

Posted September 02, 2008

Posted April 22, 2008

Posted January 11, 2008

Posted October 19, 2007
I love this school. I went here when I was young, until I transferred, but it was a wonderful school. Now, my children are going here, and thanks to the excellent GATE program they have now, they can stay.

Joseph Weller Elementary School 0

Posted August 14, 2007
Great school to work. Students are polite and respectful. Mrs. Adorable is wonderful and cares about the staff and the students, alike. Teachers care about student success and work very hard to create engaging lessons.

Joseph Weller Elementary School
345 Boulder Drive, Milpitas, CA  95035
Last modified Joseph Weller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joseph Weller Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top