Posted April 17, 2014
Would highly recommend this school. Teachers are very committed- they will work with you on individual level to solve any specific challenge your kid is facing. The staff is very hard working dedicated team and always open to suggestions. They provide an excellent academic education and work on an all round development of the children. Having diverse community helps kids understand different cultures and respect them too.

Posted June 20, 2010
We've been very happy with SJBS. Our son came from Challenger K-2, and although not as rigorous, the academic standards are excellent,and they have organized sports for the kids from 5th-8th grades. Its very nice having one classroom per grade, as the kids get to know each other well and continue together through the grades.

Posted March 03, 2010
St. John's school has a caring learning environment. The teachers are committed to providing a quality education that creates well rounded individuals. The school is fully accreditted by the NCEA and WASC.

Posted March 14, 2006
St. John the Baptist has an excellent academic curriculum, as well as an awesome extended day care program. The teachings, philosophy, values,and parent-involvement, and tuition is by far, the best in the bay area! I highly recommend this School. My child and niece love the daycare providers because they have fun and are truly cared for!

St. John the Baptist Catholic School 4

Posted January 17, 2006
Very good school. Small enough to have mostly one classroom per grade, very stable and experienced faculty. Only deficiency is lack of much playground equipment -- although very nice hall for meetings and indoor basketball.

Posted March 05, 2004
Academically, I think St. John's is a wonderful school. Great education and always striving to keep the kids up to speed with the growing need/pressue of acedemics in todays society. Even though the homework can be tough at times, it is for the good of the kids in the long run with this competitive world we live in. Very good school. I also disagree with the negative posting. Look at all of the very positive comments made by the other parents.

Posted March 03, 2004
Even though we moved out of the Milpitas area to the Mid-Peninsula many years ago, we have continued to send our children to St John's - the quality of this educational experience is the best in the Bay Area - the dedication of the faculty and staff, a challenging curriculum, and safe and secure campus are but several of the school's qualities. Four of our children have graduated from St John's, and all have been accepted and have been successful in the best Private High Schools in the area.

Posted March 01, 2004
I moved from Milpitas and had to leave St.Johns, both my children (now attending another Catholic School) miss St.Johns so much! Wonderful teaching, loving environment, Christian Values and encouragement abound. Wonderful School!

Posted February 25, 2004
The staff and students at St. John's are wonderful. I have found them to be living the christian values they teach. As a parishoner and school volunteer here for many years I value the quality catholic education the students receive at St. John's School.

Posted February 25, 2004
I have 2 college age children who attended St. John's School and were well prepared for their future education in both catholic high school and college. I currently have 1 student at St. John's who loves his teachers and is getting the best possible education. Without the loving support of both the faculty and staff at St. John's I would not have my student at St. John's. The teachers consistently challenge and nurture my son. They help him expect more of himself as a student and as leader of our future.

St. John the Baptist Catholic School
360 South Abel Street, Milpitas, CA  95035
Last modified St. John the Baptist Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. John the Baptist Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top