South Fork Junior - Senior High School 5

Posted September 07, 2012
I last went to this School Back in 1971/1972 or longer... My name is Juanita sue Ryan(Walters). I should of Graduated from there but I left to go back to Southern Calif. I would Like to know how to get a yearbook fron those years plz. Thxs so much.

South Fork Junior - Senior High School 3

Posted March 14, 2007
- a former student

South Fork Junior - Senior High School
6831 Avenue Of The Giants, Miranda, CA  95553
Last modified South Fork Junior - Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Fork Junior - Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top