Bad
Good

I called to get some information on this school,kids were yelling in the background and the lady was very nervous, she didnt want to answer any of my questions and when I questioned her about some fees, she said to me that this was maybe not the school for me! Excuse me, I'll be making the decisions here lady and she says that she was the director, what a joke. Never going to even go to the walk through -good way to loose business just by your attitude, maybe this isn't the industry for YOU lady!!!

My child just loves it at Appletree Montessori. We had visited a handful of preschools and other montessori schools but this was the only one that she felt comfortable enough to explore on her own. The staff at Appletree are very warm and caring and makes it feel like your part of a family there.

Absolutely LOVE Appletree, the director, Jules, and all the teachers!! Miss Maritza is the greatest and my daughter just adores her. They are very flexible and really care about the kids.

The teacher's and staff at Appletree have nurtured and cared for both of my boys as though they were family. My oldest started there two years ago in preschool with Ms. Sandra, and now my youngest is going on his second year with her! We all love her and she has become a dear friend! Her classroon boasts a vibrant environment of evolving art and nature themes created by Ms. Sandra, her assistant Ms. Laruen and the students. It feels like home with the resident parakeets and our little sand crab. Mr. Leo visits frequently from their sister school Montessori on the Lake in Lake Forest, and he teaches the children music -- fun and catchy songs they come home singing! I can go and on raving about Ms. Sandra, her teaching, genuine caring for the children and her lively classroom, but I have to mention a few others...

I have the pleasure of having Ms. Diana as my little one teacher. The love and devotion she showed my child, made me feel safe and comfortable. Ms. Diana has such warmth and tenderness with each child, which any mother would be glad to have their child teacher. Ms. Diana has loved my child as her own child and made his first time at school a remarkable time of his life. Ms. Diana is such a special person and I can t imagine Appletree without her. She has touched our lives in a way that is so special. My husband and I are disappointed with the decision made by Appletree. Infact, we choose Appletree because we liked what we saw and we like the Montessori philosophy but we stay because of teachers like Ms. Diana! Teachers like her make that place what it is

The lack of trustworthy behavior from the staff was alarming. Being told conflicting stories about day-to-day incidents was incredible. The environment became unsafe.

This school is of the highest quality. It was a great expierence for my little one. I recomend this school for everyone.

Last modified AppleTree Montessori School is a Private school that serves grade K