PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Mission Viejo Montessori is a fabulous school! It is a serious learning environment, but they also have fun - and the teachers work hard to make learning fun. It is a nurturing and well-organized environment where communication is open and frequent, and the teachers are caring and trustworthy. The school provides continuing education and workshops for the staff, which facilitates things staying fresh and shows that they care about the quality of education. They use the montessori methodologies and montessori materials to teach, are the teachers are always coming up with new ways of reaching the students. They employ discipline methods that guide the little ones in the right direction, and they provide support and information to parents as well. They are also very conscious about nutrition, which I have found to be uncommon in most schools. My son loves going to school, and I feel great bringing him to this fine facility every day. I highly recommend Mission Viejo Montessori to anyone who wants more for their kids than the typical daycare environment. It is never too early to start learning, and this school shows this every day!

Our older child attended for 4 years and our younger child is still attending the school after 2 years. This school has strong academics, excellent caring teachers and a friendly atmosphere. Our older child gained a strong foundation at MVM and is ahead in his class at the public school. We are very happy with the school and would recommend it.

I graduated with a degree in education and I taught both elementary and preschool. Since I became a stay at home to raise both my boys, I enrolled both my children at MVM with a critical eye but and am incredibly grateful now for the awesome staff and wonderful learning environment. Not only do my boys love school but they are always coming home saying things like "Mommy, you're wearing a primary color today. I'm wearing a secondary color". They sing new songs learned in the car ride home. They go on wonderful field trips. This is a tight knit school where all the teachers know your child's name and they truly care about the well being of your child. Couldn't ask for anything more.

We are a new family at this school and our child has had a great beginning experience. We love the Montessori philosophy and the teachers are nurturing and helpful. We can't imagine sending our child to any other school.

My son went to this school for several years and now my daughter has started there too. We love this school! My son has done so well in public school after graduating from Mission Viejo Montessori. He is always at the top of his class! We are looking forward to more years of excellent teaching and the warm family environment. We love all the social events and especially love the Spanish, music & drama classes that they teach at no extra cost. Saves us so much time not having to run around to special classes after school! We highly recommend this school!!

Very disorganized and dishonest management. My child have been there about 4.5years and it has been going down very quick in the last couple of years.

I have 3 children who have gone to this school over the last 6 years. Each and every one of them has had a wonderful experience here. The teachers are great! The community is great and our kids love going to school there.

This school provides the best care/academic balance. My two kids love going to school and adore their teachers. They started as early as 16 months and they adapted very quickly. It has a great after school program which provides great relief to a working parent.

my 2 children have been at this small nuturing and stimulating environment for the past 5 years and the teachers are excellent. a great environment for a working parent to leave their children for a long day

Last modified Mission Viejo Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3