Sunflower Montessori School 1

Posted October 06, 2014
my child was repeatedly bitten at this school and the admin. didn't care. Their response was "we didn't see it happen so there isn't much we can do". It could (and should) have been prevented.

Posted March 27, 2014
Where do I begin? I have two sons who have been attending Sunflower since September 2012 and I do not have anything negative to say. They absolutely love going to school every morning. The teachers are very attentive and it is easy to tell how much they enjoy working with the kids. My sons are already reading and doing math at 5 years old and other kids are doing the same at 4 years old. It is very impressive and rewarding. I am very thankful for the great care my sons receive from this school.

Posted June 07, 2013
My first son has been here in Sunflower Montessori for 4 years and his little brother started preschool last year. I was recommended by my neighbor 4 years ago and I fell in love with all the teachers and atmosphere. It is not fancy or brand new building but the warmness from everywhere. That was the one I can trust and started to send my 2 and 1/2 years old baby 4 years ago. When you look for the school for little ones, I have to have the trust and love from teachers. Ms. Lisa and Ms.Karin is wonderful and loving teachers and directors. And Ms. Angela in kindergarden is loving, generous and wonderful teacher. My son grew up so much in emotionally and academically with Ms. Angela. My older one graduated today and moving on elementary school but my little one will continue Sunflower Montessori till Kindergarden since I know he is in good hand as I experienced for last 4 year. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! SUNFLOWER MONTESSORI!!

Posted February 21, 2013
My son just started and I was a little worried about his transition from home to pre K. I couldn't have made a better choice than Sunflower Montessori. The teachers helped him transition in such a loving way. My son is excited to go to school everyday and is developing a great attitude toward learning with their guidance.

Posted February 25, 2011
My two children have attended this school at different times over the last few years and I am very grateful for the education/structure/love they have received at this school.

Posted March 19, 2009
Sunflower Montessori is one of the most amazing schools I have ever been to. With an almost entirely 'word of mouth' enrollment, Sunflower has the kindest teachers, most supportive parents and a loving environment that is truly beneficial to every child.

Sunflower Montessori School
28251 Marguerite Parkway, Mission Viejo, CA  92692
Last modified Sunflower Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-1
Sunflower Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top