Mission Viejo, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted July 04, 2014
It is truly a pleasure to share with others about how wonderful MVCS is. My children transferred here a few years ago. My daughter going into 6th grade was anxious about being accepted and I must say this was the best decision we could have made. She was warmly welcomed and has made some of the greatest friends. The families at the school have also been so kind. One of the main reasons we switched Christian schools, was for a stronger academic program - which it is. The Junior High program has greatly exceeded my expectations. The teachers truly care about their students, the JH English teacher is so passionate about helping her students become excellent writers, the beloved science teacher has forever impacted my daughter's character - with his Character Honor Integrity program. I can honestly say, this school is fabulous, from the loving, nurturing environment, to the strong academics. In addition - Bob Sladek has joined the leadership team this year. He has been a beloved leader in the Christian school community for many years and I am so excited to see God's hand at work in this incredible school. Come visit - you'll be glad you did.

Posted February 12, 2014
Amazing school! My daughter transferred out of the local public school system and into Mission Viejo Christian School 3 years ago. It's been a wonderful experience. She has been challenged academically and has developed a closer relationship with God. The entire staff truly cares about your child and their safety. There has been an improvement in Administration. Bullying is not tolerated. If your looking for a quality education for your child, I encourage you to schedule a tour! Sincerely, ONE HAPPY PARENT!

Mission Viejo Christian School 3

Posted March 16, 2013
Our family chose this school for a Christian environment and smaller class ratio, my child experienced both bullying and superior attitude from some children who are longtime attenders at this school-there is also a tight innercircle of longstanding parents/kids who appear friendly on the outside yet never really let new kids in, my son also experienced some rejection and name calling from several kids-The principal is very friendly yet if a parent or child questions anything you will quickly move to the 'you need to improve' list. ,and there is a subtle hint of legalism...perhaps some staff/kids here should read Corinthians that 'without love its a clanging symbol' There are a few Godly teachers here that do walk the walk and are nurturing examples,yet there also are a few teachers/staff that are quite condesending to both children/parents.The academics are excellent and there are good opportunities to serve God & Community-Prayers for this school can change things.....because Prayer changes things-Amen.

Posted January 25, 2013
We have elementary and Jr High level children at this loving and caring school and couldn't be more satisfied. Both of them are really challenged, but have the support of the teachers, aides (at every grade level) and administrators to help them succeed at the academic challenges. Christian character is a majoy emphasis taught in every grade level. Two foreign languages are offered (French & Spanish). And the number of sports teams have increase from only 4 last year to a whopping 24 teams this year! Wow! So, many students are engaged from 5th to 8th grade in football, soccer, basketball, volleyball, with Cross Country, conditioning, and Track 'n Field offered for 1st through 8th grades. This incredible school has a 5 acre grass sports field, too! We came from another local Christian school and it is just so satisfying to be in permanent, safe buildings, a strong staff, a highly relational Principal, and academic excellence that bring a balance to every student. Pssst: the families are really, really nice too.

Posted November 11, 2012
Our family came to MVCS from another local private school. I have to say that it was very difficult to uproot our children from a school that they had attended for 6 years. We struggled with the decision, but knew that we could not stay where we were. There is a reason why so many have come to MVCS. We are so happy that we made the move! I wish we would have made the move sooner. MVCS academics are VERY strong. The leadership, academics, teachers, extra curricular, values, and facilities are WONDERFUL! If you re looking for a top rate private school be sure to check out MVCS!! You will be glad you did! We LOVE MVCS and the leadership of MVCS!!

Posted January 26, 2012
My son made the move to MVCS just a few weeks ago, from another private school in the area. There were major changes at his past school... but he also just needed much more academically. MVCS is a FULL YEAR ahead in math vs. his previous school. They take education seriously (-: Although it has only been a short time, the differences between mvcs and our past school are huge. Amazing people, strong Christian environment and excellent academics. What a blessing to have found this place ~ IF you are looking around, come check it out ~

Posted June 18, 2011
What a blessing this school has been to our family! The teachers and Principal are excellent, caring, and treat each student uniquely to meet them where they are. My son has grown leaps and bounds in the 1st grade program with a small class size, individual attention and an awesome teacher!

Posted April 25, 2011
A wonderful staff, teachers and school. Kids excel in their academics and activites. The school truly cares about your child and wants the best for them. They give such a strong foundation for children to be successful. Great school. The education my kids receive at MVCS is beyond words. Blessed to have my kids be a part of it.

Posted February 14, 2011
This school is exceptional on so many levels. The education is excellent and far exceeds all public and private schools in the area. The school is a loving environment that teaches character, honor and intergrity. The teachers are well educated and kind and loving. Our children have gone to MVCS for years and we are truly blessed by this school. There are many fun school activities and events. Perfect balance between learning and having fun too. There is a sense of belonging and a true family envirornment. The kids have healthy competition such as for speech meets, spelling bees, math olympics etc.... but also support each other when someone shines in a particular area. If you have a bright child they give you the opportunities and classes in junior high to excel. And if your child needs extra help they have resources teachers to assist them. Your child truly has a sense of belonging and every staff member and teacher will know them. It is a Christian school so Jesus and Christian values are at the core of everything. Can not describe how much this school means to us.

Posted February 14, 2011
Amazing education, academics and staff. A kind and warm place. The teachers and staff really know your children and truly care about them. MVCS provides a strong foundation for your children to take with them throughout life. My children are so happy here and just flourish.

Mission Viejo Christian School
24701 San Doval Lane, Mission Viejo, CA  92691
(949) 465-1950
Last modified Mission Viejo Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Mission Viejo Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top