Bad
Good

Castille has really impressed me. Before sending my daughter there for kindergarten, I was dead set on getting into the local charter school fearing the local school system would fail my child. I am very pleasantly surprised on how much I like this school and how much my daughter does too. She loves her teacher Mrs Rondeau and is thriving. I remember during the back to school picnic the Principal was telling us there are families who specifically buy homes within Castille's boundaries. Now I know why!

This is our 8th and final year at Castille. I can't thank the Principal, Teachers, and staff members enough. Our students had a great Elementary School experience and we wouldn't trade it for the world. We are proud of our students achievements and they couldn't have received a top notch education without the staff at Castille.

The staff is top notch. You feel welcomed the moment you walk in the front door. I love the sense of community and dedication from each teacher. They truly go above and beyond!

My children are very happy at this school. The principal really takes the time to get to know each student and knows them on a first name basis. That's pretty amazing considering there are over 600 students that attend this school. The teachers are the best of the best and very passionate about what they do. I couldn't be happier that my children attend such a great school.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SCHOOL! This is our 3rd year at Castille and the principal, teachers and office staff are amazing. The parent involvement is so great that it makes you feel like you are part of a second family. My only complaint is that I wish this school went through 6th grade so my children could attend there longer.

Castille has an amazing principal in Laura Lyon and fantastic teachers. Parent involvement increases year after year.

Castille is an amazing school. My son has attended for 2 years. He loves school and has excelled. He adores the principal and loves his teacher. He can't wait for summer to end and for the new school year to start.

Castille is AWESOME...everyone is loving and friendly. I can't say enough great things about the teachers, principal, office staff and parents...Everyone is all about making this place the best it can be! My son is receiving a top notch education. I am amazed what they are teaching these kids...A++

We love this school. My son first went to Melina Heights and I was afraid that Castille wasn't good enough for him but as soon as we met the teachers and the principal, we knew he was going to be fine. His first grade teacher was amazing, the best teacher so far since preschool and now his second grade teacher is as good as the first grade one. Have to more kids and I am sure they will be as happy as my older boy!

Castille is an exceptional school. The student body is made up of genuinely kind, caring, and determined individuals who enjoy coming to school. The families of these students are dedicated to helping in any way they can to ensure their children are getting a quality education. The teachers, staff, and principal are incredibly professional, dedicated, and truly caring people. The whole child is important to all of the adults that walk through Castille's doors every day! A culture of excellence, integrity, and responsibility permeates throughout the entire school. There isn't a day that goes by that one won't witness teachers going above and beyond the call of duty. There is no reason to pay for a private education! Castille is a fantastic school!

Last modified Castille Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.