Mission Viejo, CA

Posted November 03, 2014
The staff is top notch. You feel welcomed the moment you walk in the front door. I love the sense of community and dedication from each teacher. They truly go above and beyond!

Posted April 28, 2014
My children are very happy at this school. The principal really takes the time to get to know each student and knows them on a first name basis. That's pretty amazing considering there are over 600 students that attend this school. The teachers are the best of the best and very passionate about what they do. I couldn't be happier that my children attend such a great school.

Posted September 16, 2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SCHOOL! This is our 3rd year at Castille and the principal, teachers and office staff are amazing. The parent involvement is so great that it makes you feel like you are part of a second family. My only complaint is that I wish this school went through 6th grade so my children could attend there longer.

Posted September 15, 2013
Castille has an amazing principal in Laura Lyon and fantastic teachers. Parent involvement increases year after year.

Posted September 01, 2013
Castille is an amazing school. My son has attended for 2 years. He loves school and has excelled. He adores the principal and loves his teacher. He can't wait for summer to end and for the new school year to start.

Posted April 18, 2011
Castille is AWESOME...everyone is loving and friendly. I can't say enough great things about the teachers, principal, office staff and parents...Everyone is all about making this place the best it can be! My son is receiving a top notch education. I am amazed what they are teaching these kids...A++

Posted April 01, 2011
We love this school. My son first went to Melina Heights and I was afraid that Castille wasn't good enough for him but as soon as we met the teachers and the principal, we knew he was going to be fine. His first grade teacher was amazing, the best teacher so far since preschool and now his second grade teacher is as good as the first grade one. Have to more kids and I am sure they will be as happy as my older boy!

Posted March 10, 2011
Castille is an exceptional school. The student body is made up of genuinely kind, caring, and determined individuals who enjoy coming to school. The families of these students are dedicated to helping in any way they can to ensure their children are getting a quality education. The teachers, staff, and principal are incredibly professional, dedicated, and truly caring people. The whole child is important to all of the adults that walk through Castille's doors every day! A culture of excellence, integrity, and responsibility permeates throughout the entire school. There isn't a day that goes by that one won't witness teachers going above and beyond the call of duty. There is no reason to pay for a private education! Castille is a fantastic school!

Posted February 03, 2011
My child is in her last of 6 years at this superb school. She has had exceptional teachers who got better each year. Each looked for ways to encourage, enhance and bring each child to their potential, striving to bring out a life-long joy and benefit of learning and character. There have been 3 principals in 6 years and, like the teachers, just got better. The current one, Mrs. Lyon is loved and respected by students, parents and teachers. She always has the success & safety of the students in mind, has an open door, a smart mind, and a loving heart. The front office staff is nothing short of exceptional - always on top of what needs to be done for the kids or the school - and with a simle and helpful hand. Mr. G, the custodian, has made the school look it's best and is always there when you need him. A vibrant, successful PTA and plus parent involvement has kept so many programs here for our children when the district has failed miserably. I, and my daughter, couldn't have been happier and more satisfied that this has been her elementary school. There is the interest, attention, drive, and care of a private school at public school prices. Thanks, Castille staff!

Posted February 08, 2010
This is an incredible school!!! We have four children attending Castille. We have been at this school for 3 years now and greatly enjoy the school for so many reasons. The teachers are incredible and take individual time and attention to support the children academically as well as in other developmental growth needed. We respect the leadership of the school greatly, Mrs. Lyon is the most exceptional principal I have had the pleasure of knowing. Our children are blessed to be in such a great school. It is about the people at Castille - the teachers and Administration makes an amazing school and culture with such limited funding our public schools receives. It is a wonderful place for our children; we enjoy watching them grow in their education and character as well! The Castille community is dedicated to the children and ensuring they receive an excellent educational experience!

Castille Elementary School
24042 Via La Coruna, Mission Viejo, CA  92691
Last modified Castille Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Castille Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top