Mission Viejo, CA

Posted February 11, 2014
I'm extremely impress with this school, when I saw the test score low, it scared me a bit, but since this was one of the very few school that provided very good Pre-k program I decided try it out . I was driving from Lake forest to Viejo everyday. I noticed my child was always happy to come to school. I decided try kinder, My child now reads & write both English & Spanish with only half way through kinder. I feel safe leaving my child in school, as well as the staff try there best to provide as much programs as possible. Over all this is a great school. I love this school and have recommended to friends, Great Job Viejo Staff :)

Posted January 20, 2014
My daughter is currently at this school. The ratings are only low because this school recently converted over to a dual immersion program. This is a two way language academy with amazing teachers, program and administration. I am very happy that I placed my daughter in this program. Take a tour! you will be impressed!

Viejo Elementary School 2

Posted January 09, 2013
Overall this school was OK. My daughter went there for 5 months while we were transitioning to another area. The office staff were sweet, however my daughters teacher was so mean to her she critizied EVERYTHING my daughter did. I never had any problems out of my daughter at ANY school. Every teacher she has ever had said, she is a pleasure and one of the top students. Her teacher at Viejo told me that she thinks my daughter had a learning disability. Needless to say once she left Viejo I was once again hearing what a pleasure she was and how she is one of the top students.

Posted December 07, 2011
This is a great school with teachers and staff who are willing to go the extra mile to help their students achieve their best no matter what obstacles may be. I am glad my son goes to this school. Even though this school continues to fall below AYP in testing, if you look at the progress in test scores (the transiency rate, the Dual Language program which tests in English even when the child is learning in Spanish, etc.) you'll see that they are making great strides, year after year. Keep up the good work, Heroes!

Posted October 30, 2011
ODon't let the test scores fool you...this school is a hidden gem! One of the few schools offering an immersion program where the students are taught in Spanish with a goal of becoming bilingual and biliterate. My daughter started this year in Kindergarten. Her teacher is amazing....showing an interest in each child, observant and patient, you can tell he is pationate about what he does and really loves his job. After an extensive search for the "perfect" school for our daughter....including schools in Ladera and 2 other immersion programs, we are more than thrilled with our choice.

Posted March 17, 2009

Viejo Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2007

Viejo Elementary School
26782 Via Grande, Mission Viejo, CA  92691
Last modified Viejo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Viejo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top