Mission Viejo, CA

Posted October 08, 2013
We are so proud to be a part of this school. I could not ask for a better principle in Mrs. Graham. And once again, our daughter has a great teacher. I'm believe Glen Yermo is SVUSD's best kept secret!

Posted September 30, 2013
I am so thankful for Mrs. Graham and the staff at Glen Yermo. My child is excelling in ALL areas. ROAR!

Posted September 30, 2013
The new hands on science program they have added this year is incredible! My daughter loves it and is now considering a future in science. THANK YOU Glen Yermo PTA for funding this program!!!!! You guys rock and are making this school better every year!

Posted September 30, 2013
I love this school! My children have thrived here both academically and socially over the last 5 years. The teachers and Mrs. Graham, our principal, at Glen Yermo work hard to help each child succeed and reach their potential. Check out our most recent test scores our children's growth is amazing!! I am a proud Glen Yermo parent. Go Mountain Lions!

Posted September 30, 2013
Our school is the little school that could. What COULD it do? It can INSPIRE your child because of dedicated teachers and staff!! It could EXCITE your child because of the programs they offer, thanks to our dedicated PTA. It could ENCOURAGE your child to reach for the stars because OUR school is always looking for opportunities to do so. My children have attended this school for 6 years they haves achieved so much. Our school is GREAT because we CARE!!! Thanks to Mrs. Graham for all she does for our children.

Posted September 30, 2013
My two children have been students at Glen Yermo since kindergarten. Despite some negative reviews we decided to give the school a chance. We were pleasantly surprised, the Teachers have always been very helpful and caring. My children have made some wonderful life long friends. The office personnel are very welcoming and friendly. The programs and PTA continue to grow and improve each year. The Principal is genuinely caring towards all students and her passion is infectious.

Posted September 28, 2013
I love our school. We are small, but mighty. We have an outstanding teaching staff and great students. We are happy we stayed with Glen Yermo for the last 4 years.

Posted August 19, 2013
We love Glen Yermo! The teachers and Mrs. Graham are so supportive and are working hard to help the students to be successful. So thankful to be part of this school!

Posted August 13, 2013
New to the neighborhood last spring, we met with the principal to learn more about Glen Yermo Elem. After our discussion, we decided that Glen Yermo would be an excellent school for our kids! We appreciate that the teachers and staff are fully dedicated to not only promoting high academic achievement, but also to developing high standards of character development for each child. The principal considers each child as her own, and she works diligently with her teachers and staff to promote excellence in every area of each child's growth. With an open door policy, any child can approach the principal at any time to resolve anything, and they are met with an unmatched gentleness and caring that set my heart at ease. The teachers and staff at Glen Yermo not only help children through one issue at a time, but they also equip children for future critical thinking and problem solving by helping them learn skills and strategies to implement more independently as they grow. After one year at Glen Yermo, my children ROAR! They are Respectful, Obedient, Always safe, and Responsible. Our children have excelled academically, and look forward to another great year at Glen Yermo!

Posted March 12, 2013
I am thrilled with Glen Yermo. My son is in Mrs. Hundeby's special ed. kinder class and loves school. She is a fantastic teacher and he has grown so much this year thanks to her creative and motivating manipulatives that use out of the box thinking to help children learn. She is a dedicated and kind teacher, whom I know takes really good care of my child when I am not there. One of my private assessors whom went to observe my son in class said that she was the best special education teacher she ever saw. That says a lot! The Principal is very nice and involved. She even attended my son's IEP meeting and made necessary copies for the entire staff!

Glen Yermo Elementary School
26400 Trabuco Road, Mission Viejo, CA  92691
Last modified Glen Yermo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Yermo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top