Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted August 18, 2015
I have 3 boys, 2 of which attended Glen Yermo. My boys compined have been to 5 schools in the district and Glen Yermo is by far the best. From the administrative staff, to the teachers and families we met there, we have made life long relationships. We still receive Christmas cards from 2 of my son who is in college lower grade teachers. And have made lasting relationships with both the staff and other families that were part of our boys education at Glen Yermo. Not sure how they are rated a 5. My youngest is currently at a school rated a 9, and the education they received at Glen Yermo was the best! And the staff and other families are approachable and selfless.

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted May 27, 2015
No, some teacher don't listen to the students cause the teachers don't do anything in regards to the students incidents.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted May 27, 2015
They need to teach all the students to have respect not leave a sign there that says respect to students, so there would be no bullying at that school.

Glen Yermo Elementary School 3

It's Ok. Not the best school in Mission Viejo. principle don't get in till 11a

Glen Yermo Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2015
I had 2 of my boys at this school K-6. Most of the teachers were great. Mrs. Tamburelli in 2nd grade and Mr. Gifford in 6th grade were just the BEST! They both take a personal interest in the kids and are able to manage, teach and control their classrooms very effectively! This school has a great science program, as well as, a huge computer lab and wonderful art program.

Posted March 21, 2015
My daughter is in third grade and currently enrolled at Glen Yermo. Principal Graham is very involved, and the teachers are as good as any other teachers at SVUSD. I have an older child at Serrano, so I am familiar with SVUSD schools etc. We just had a family math night where we played games and learned more about our children's curriculum. My daughter has gotten to be a supervisor for a day by spinning the wheel of roar. We have movie nights run by the PTA. The homework load is doable, but her teachers standards are pretty strict in the classroom etc. Yes this is an improvement school, and it does have a large Hispanic population. We are not Hispanic and no the whole school isn't, but does it even really matter? Since it is an improvement school there are more funds for kids that need help, and we get extra funding for things like computers, the science program etc. I haven't had any issues with my daughters learning being affected by other students. It has a homey feel to it. Very nice teachers, kids, and parents.

Posted March 11, 2015
How on earth is Glen Yermo a 5?!?!?! This school is amazing. We have raised our scores and we have the most awesome, caring teachers. The principal Mrs. Graham is super involved and so caring and warm. I love being part of this sweet school. I feel like my kids get to thrive in the smaller environment. They have great friends, they love their teachers and the love Mrs. Graham!

Posted October 08, 2013
We are so proud to be a part of this school. I could not ask for a better principle in Mrs. Graham. And once again, our daughter has a great teacher. I'm believe Glen Yermo is SVUSD's best kept secret!

Posted September 30, 2013
I am so thankful for Mrs. Graham and the staff at Glen Yermo. My child is excelling in ALL areas. ROAR!

Glen Yermo Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2013
The new hands on science program they have added this year is incredible! My daughter loves it and is now considering a future in science. THANK YOU Glen Yermo PTA for funding this program!!!!! You guys rock and are making this school better every year!

26400 Trabuco Road, Mission Viejo, CA  92691-1999
Last modified Glen Yermo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Yermo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top