Mission Viejo, CA

Posted March 25, 2015
I had 2 of my boys at this school K-6. Most of the teachers were great. Mrs. Tamburelli in 2nd grade and Mr. Gifford in 6th grade were just the BEST! They both take a personal interest in the kids and are able to manage, teach and control their classrooms very effectively! This school has a great science program, as well as, a huge computer lab and wonderful art program.

Posted March 21, 2015
My daughter is in third grade and currently enrolled at Glen Yermo. Principal Graham is very involved, and the teachers are as good as any other teachers at SVUSD. I have an older child at Serrano, so I am familiar with SVUSD schools etc. We just had a family math night where we played games and learned more about our children's curriculum. My daughter has gotten to be a supervisor for a day by spinning the wheel of roar. We have movie nights run by the PTA. The homework load is doable, but her teachers standards are pretty strict in the classroom etc. Yes this is an improvement school, and it does have a large Hispanic population. We are not Hispanic and no the whole school isn't, but does it even really matter? Since it is an improvement school there are more funds for kids that need help, and we get extra funding for things like computers, the science program etc. I haven't had any issues with my daughters learning being affected by other students. It has a homey feel to it. Very nice teachers, kids, and parents.

Posted March 11, 2015
How on earth is Glen Yermo a 5?!?!?! This school is amazing. We have raised our scores and we have the most awesome, caring teachers. The principal Mrs. Graham is super involved and so caring and warm. I love being part of this sweet school. I feel like my kids get to thrive in the smaller environment. They have great friends, they love their teachers and the love Mrs. Graham!

Posted October 08, 2013
We are so proud to be a part of this school. I could not ask for a better principle in Mrs. Graham. And once again, our daughter has a great teacher. I'm believe Glen Yermo is SVUSD's best kept secret!

Posted September 30, 2013
I am so thankful for Mrs. Graham and the staff at Glen Yermo. My child is excelling in ALL areas. ROAR!

Posted September 30, 2013
The new hands on science program they have added this year is incredible! My daughter loves it and is now considering a future in science. THANK YOU Glen Yermo PTA for funding this program!!!!! You guys rock and are making this school better every year!

Posted September 30, 2013
I love this school! My children have thrived here both academically and socially over the last 5 years. The teachers and Mrs. Graham, our principal, at Glen Yermo work hard to help each child succeed and reach their potential. Check out our most recent test scores our children's growth is amazing!! I am a proud Glen Yermo parent. Go Mountain Lions!

Posted September 30, 2013
Our school is the little school that could. What COULD it do? It can INSPIRE your child because of dedicated teachers and staff!! It could EXCITE your child because of the programs they offer, thanks to our dedicated PTA. It could ENCOURAGE your child to reach for the stars because OUR school is always looking for opportunities to do so. My children have attended this school for 6 years they haves achieved so much. Our school is GREAT because we CARE!!! Thanks to Mrs. Graham for all she does for our children.

Posted September 30, 2013
My two children have been students at Glen Yermo since kindergarten. Despite some negative reviews we decided to give the school a chance. We were pleasantly surprised, the Teachers have always been very helpful and caring. My children have made some wonderful life long friends. The office personnel are very welcoming and friendly. The programs and PTA continue to grow and improve each year. The Principal is genuinely caring towards all students and her passion is infectious.

Posted September 28, 2013
I love our school. We are small, but mighty. We have an outstanding teaching staff and great students. We are happy we stayed with Glen Yermo for the last 4 years.

Glen Yermo Elementary School
26400 Trabuco Road, Mission Viejo, CA  92691
Last modified Glen Yermo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Yermo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top