Posted June 20, 2013
My son just graduated from kindergarten this year, his teacher Mrs. Brown-Cornell is amazing she taught all the kids very wel. my son learned how to read. They learned a lot about science, Math, they also went on a field trip. The PTA at linda vista is great. All the parents are very nice TLC after school program is amazing my son never wanted me to pick him up early. Becky, Andrew and all the other tlc staff are amazing. Linda vista is a wonderful place to be at it's not packed like other schools it has that neighborhood feeling. All the teachers there are amazing and care a lot for the students. I do recomend this school.

Posted May 07, 2013
Linda Vista is a really good school they do work while having fun . I love good people there.

Linda Vista Elementary School 1

Posted January 17, 2011
Linda Vista is at best a substandard school. The teachers who truly care about the progression of their students are undermined by teachers who do not teach to basic standards. We felt out child was not being given the minimum necessary to succeed and promote academic confidence. When we spoke to the principal at length we were told that she was surprised by our concerns. Nothing changed. It's shameful that poor performing teachers are allowed to stay. The district needs to "clean house". Caring, excited to teach teachers are out there. Our kids deserve what other schools in the district already have.

Linda Vista Elementary School 0

Posted March 31, 2010
Sadly, I don t believe that Linda Vista is a good school let alone great. They have not passed state testing 3 of the last 4 years. For many reasons, I feel that the administration office is poorly run to the detriment of the students and teachers. The office lost all of my son s paperwork, including his birth certificate. Let s just say, a year and a half later I still worry about identity theft due to the unfound paperwork. I believe there are a few very dedicated parents, who work hard to improve the school, but most do not.

Linda Vista Elementary School 4

Posted September 23, 2009

Posted August 12, 2009
Linda Vista is a great school, it has a very small town feel about it. Everyone knows you and the PTA is a great group of parents. All the kids are great, very respectful and kind. We moved to the area mid year when my son started and we couldn't be happier. They made him feel right at home, i never heard one complaint from him. It's a wonderful school!

Linda Vista Elementary School 4

Posted May 03, 2009
My son is in kindergarden at Linda Vista. I am amazed at how fast he is learning. His teacher, Mrs. Hagin is wonderful. My only problem with it is that there are two schools in the same district that are closer to me.

Linda Vista Elementary School 2

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted June 27, 2007
Linda Vista has an excellent, caring principal who recognizes the diverse student population attending Linda Vista. The programs and the dedication shown to the students by the teachers, the administrative staff, the PTA and parents, all help to create an environment conducive to learning regardless of race or economic level. Linda Vista is a wonderful school and we are fortunate to have such a fine school in the Saddleback District.

Posted April 29, 2006
This a great school. The staff is very dedicated. The TLC program is terrific. My children are receiving an outstanding education.

Linda Vista Elementary School
25222 Pericia Drive, Mission Viejo, CA  92691
Last modified Linda Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linda Vista Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top