Mission Viejo, CA

Posted May 25, 2015
Teachers are nice, other students are nice, and its fun here. The ASB is a little boring, but that's not the actual point. I have learned a lot here and I'll just put it like that.

Los Alisos Intermediate School 2

Posted April 17, 2014
This school is a big disappointment , the students are pretty intimidating sometimes and all but we rarely learn anything in class. People were noisy and the teachers are just trying to shut them up for the whole time. The class is really behind in every subject I have. Some students get bullied because of their race or religion especially Asians and Muslims. And other students brag about things that they shouldn't brag about, like the usage of drug and alcohol.and for some reason once someone pulled the fire alarm for an unknown reason and we missed most of that period. I don't recommend this school since I want to move back myself and the police often goes to check our school to catch those troublemakers.

Posted March 04, 2014
This is a great school, I think you should take your child here over lapaz which is too overhyped,this is a great school with a awesome principal

Los Alisos Intermediate School 1

Posted October 06, 2013
Los Alisos destroyed me. In other words, it ripped out my soul and tore it into pieces, before shoving it back in and sending me off to high school. I came as a bright, happy 7th grader. I left with severe depression and social anxiety. Not only was the curriculum uninteresting and taught me nothing, but there was bullying and an overall judgmental attitude that the teachers did nothing about. I came to the principal several times because of the teasing, but absolutely nothing was done, and my tormentors got away with it easily. I hated going to school, and I did not feel safe there at all. I dreaded each and every day, and even had to leave the classroom several times as the relentless teasing drove me to the edge. I would not recommend this school, especially not if you seek a welcoming and nurturing environment for your child.

Posted August 01, 2013
Los Alisos Intermediate School is a nurturing location that allows young teenagers a place to learn, make mistakes, and begin their early stages of puberty in a safe and warm environment. The teachers are engaging and caring, providing guidance with firmness and discipline.

Posted April 06, 2011
I was very satisfied with the education this school provided for my son. The honors program is outstanding and is a great foundation for transitioning into high school as proven by my son's success.

Posted July 09, 2010
This is a great school. Teachers are well credentialed and the honor programs are advanced. Both my children went to this school and are now well grounded in high school. Music program is under great leadership.

Posted June 18, 2010
I am very satisfied with this school, it has very good education, especially the honors classes are very advanced, no fighting, bullying, & peer pressure. This is my daughter's first year here and is proud to be a lobo!

Los Alisos Intermediate School 1

Posted November 09, 2009
I am very dissapointed with this school. The teachers need to be more patient with the students and understand their needs. The school does have good honnors classes but the teachers and staff are very stuck up. I would like to have my go to la Paz since it has better reviews and is a really great learning environment for my child. Sorry Los alisos

Posted September 07, 2009
My son has done so well at Los Alisos, he's entering the 8th grade. The principal and vice principal are caring and hard working. They show up to every school event and if they are hard on the students is because the students might need someone to be strick with them other then the parents. Love The Staff.

Los Alisos Intermediate School
25171 Moor Avenue, Mission Viejo, CA  92691
Last modified Los Alisos Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Alisos Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top