K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted December 10, 2015
The principle and teachers and teachers assistants are all awesome with the lil ones and with parents and family. Thank you all for your great work with our kids and grankids :) The Lord has blessed my grandchildren to be a part of this school. Thank you Again, Susan

Posted June 02, 2014
My children have been attending this school since preschool. We often get asked why we continue to pay tuition for elementary school and we couldn't imagine our children in a more loving and academically- rich environment. The teachers are beyond comparison and you couldn't even dream of a better Kindergarten experience.

Posted May 10, 2013
Our family relocated from another state in 2011. BVCS has gone above and beyond to accomodate our family and our daughter. We are blessed to be part of such an amazing and Christ centered school. Bobby Kirchner and Michelle Mott have always been stellar.

Posted July 26, 2012
My son has attended BVCS since preschool and is now going into 5th grade. The quality of this school has beyond exceeded my expectations. The principal is always present and truly knows each and every student by name and has a personal relationship with them. The teaching staff has a vested interest in my child and are always willing to help above and beyond the job description. My son has been challenged academically, morally and spiritually every day of his education there. The staff continually strives to listen to parents and involve them in the decisions of what to improve on in our school. That is something you can't get at a public school! As parents we are encouraged to take a roll in how our child is educated. We have not had a single disappointment with a teacher or program in the 7 years of attendance there. I cannot imagine going anywhere else! New families are always welcomed and even set up with a current Big Valley family to help them get acclimated to the school. We highly recommend Big Valley Christian School!!!

Posted January 08, 2012
Excellent school. I have two boys who attend Big Valley Christian School. The teachers are encouraging, well educated, and most of all, they challenge the kids academically! Most of the students are in the Accelerated Reading Program, some start as early as Kindergarten! Another positive note, most parents are very involved in their children's education at Big Valley...higher parent involvement means higher test scores. Plus, I like the fact that the elementary principle, Mrs. Mott is VERY hands on, detail oriented , and that she can be reached easily via email. Overall, I am very pleased with the school, and their academic enrichment programs...I couldn't ask for anything more!

Posted November 01, 2011
We have three children that attend Big Valley and have at one time or another been in preschool, elementary, junior high and high school. Our children have grown and developed spiritually and have been challenged by the academic program as evidenced by test scores and benchmarks. We are thankful for the relationships that the teachers develop as they personally invest in our children. Our children have had an enriching school experience through clubs, sports and fine arts/drama. The climate of continual school improvement is evident and parents are encouraged to be involved.

Posted June 10, 2010
BVCS is a great school. Our child has attended it for six years. The teachers each year have been great...both as educators and Christian role models. The school administration has worked hard to maintain a quality program during difficult economic times. Tuition increases have been very low the past three years. In terms of academics...our child consistently lands in the top 5% nationally each year thanks in large part to the excellent teachers at BVCS.

Posted August 03, 2009
I honestly don't like this school. I want to leave it. There's a lot of drama at this school, and the teachers were to fast.

Posted January 12, 2009
I couldn't stand this school. It wasn't the dress apparel that bothered me. It was the learning curriculum and the students that bothered me. Some of the teachers were way too fast for me to actually keep up with the other students. The drama at the school is unnecessary and hypocritical, if you ask me. Students don't treat each other as they should... I just didn't like this school.

Posted July 20, 2008
My daughter has attended BGCS for 3 years now and we've had a wonderful experience each year. We've considered relocating out of the area but leaving Big Valley and finding something comparable I'm finding is a challenge. The increasing tuition is definitely a challenge with Big Valley, especially with another child entering Kindergarten soon, but we find the sacrifice for a Christ-centered education is worth it.

4040 Tully Road, Modesto, CA  95356