Modesto, CA

Posted May 22, 2012
This is simply the worst school my children have ever gone to. If your children are unfortunate enough to attend this school, do them a favor and transfer them to a neighboring school district.

Posted May 15, 2012
I'm so sick of Glick!!!!! They single out kids and have there favorites!! You would think this is a military school!! They wrote my daughter up for wearing cut off shorts that are nice and neatly cut and are longer than the finger tip.. I see girls with very low cut shirts that shows way to much, piercing, hair colored, and tattoos... My daughter can't wear cut off's?? My daughter dresses with class I don't even allow her to wear make up!! If u have other options besides Glick middle school, I would go with another school!!!!!!

Norman N. Glick Middle School 2

Posted January 19, 2011
Gick Middle school is not a good school. The vice princable is very harsh on the students. It seems their only concern is punishment. They run their school like a military school. Getting suspended could very easily ruin a chance at a collage schalorship. At this school you can get suspended for the littlest things! Also they only have 7 and 8th grade. La Loma is such a better school.

Posted May 21, 2009
This school has an excellent principal, Ms Mikkelsen, and dedicated teachers who enjoy working with middle school aged students. The music and drama programs are a wonderful way for students to make friends. My daughter has become more independent and confident while attending Glick.

Posted March 20, 2009
Glick gives a great opportunity for kids to enjoy themselves and to academically do better throughout highschool and college later in their lifes. It sets them on the right path. I highly recommended sending your child to this school. The teachers are fantastic although the discipline is slightly off-chart, it is none-the-less an excellent school for children to learn in a more sanguine and optimistic light.

Posted March 07, 2009
Glick is an amazing school. The focus is on academic achievement and building well rounded students. Glick also offers a great music program and an outstanding after school drama program. The school produces two music concerts each year along with a full scale musical production. I don't think any other middle school in the area offers what Glick does. I highly recommend that you send your children to Glick if given the chance.

Norman N. Glick Middle School 4

Posted December 04, 2006
My child just started 6th grade at Glick this fall. He is in the honors program, and his teacher is fabulous! He constantly challenges them, but he is fair and flexible. His quick wit keeps them amused! Also, the school dances are fun for the kids. I haven't formed an opinion about the principal yet. Kudos for Glick Middle School!

Norman N. Glick Middle School 2

Posted October 17, 2006
My experience with this school is that they suspend the children for very minor disciplinarian actions. School suspensions do nothing to help the child him/herself. It only leads to lost days of education-the child gets behind. They do very little to actually work with the parent and find alternate ways that work with the families.

Posted August 08, 2006
My daughter goes to Glick Middle School. Both the Principal and Vice Principal have no concern, or care, I do not recommend this school at all.

Norman N. Glick Middle School 4

Posted June 14, 2006
Glick has been a great school for our daughter. She is a gate student and they have a good program. Not much for extras only music, yearbook. Not much parent involvement.

Norman N. Glick Middle School
400 Frazine Road, Modesto, CA  95357
Last modified Norman N. Glick Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norman N. Glick Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top