Modesto Christian High School 1

Posted October 16, 2012
I was a student at MCH for two years. The academics were not at all challenging, and many of the teachers were not certified. In addition, both the students and teachers had poor, narrow-minded, racist attitudes which made the social environment stifling. I was happy to transfer to a public high school which welcomed diversity and promoted higher academic excellence.

Modesto Christian High School 0

Posted February 11, 2008
I am a parent of a MC student. She started high school at a public school yet we transferred her to MC during her freshman year. Attending MC provided my daughter with more positive role models and caring faculty then we could have dreamed for at a public school. I am convinced that MC is the reason that my daughter is graduating high school with excellent grades and has several options for college. I also want to mention, while MC has great sports programs, my daughter never participated in sports and we never felt this had a negative impact on her education or support from MC faculty.

Modesto Christian High School 5

Posted July 22, 2007
- a former student

Modesto Christian High School 1

Posted July 18, 2007
I would not choose this school for your child who is not only academic but a strong Christian. The school only caters to those who are going to excel in sports, which my son didn't , also it promotes Christian values, but students around him would still cuss and even with campus supervisors around. I pulled my son out of this school midway, as I could see him being very unhappy. He has since gone to another school for 2 years and graduated top of his class, and this was a public school! Go Beyer!!!

Modesto Christian High School 3

Posted May 16, 2006

Posted January 22, 2006

Modesto Christian High School 5

Posted September 27, 2005
Although my children are only in preschool, Modesto Christian Preschool has provided them with the academic foundation to be successful in elementary school. The staff is nurturing and my children love attending.

Posted June 20, 2005

Modesto Christian High School 3

Posted April 10, 2005
- a former student
I graduated from Modesto Christian High School in 2000, and then went on to college. I felt that the academics were definitely stronger in some subjects such as English and were very weak in other subjects like Math. As an honors student, there were not as many challenging experiences as other schools offer, but MC's strength is more in the caring atmosphere of the faculty and staff. I loved the small school feel and had more opportunities to be involved in leadership on-campus. Sports are strong at the school, but the arts are not. Parents are often very involved as it is a private school. I adjusted well into college, graduating with my degree in mathematics.

Posted November 19, 2004
I went to high school at MC and loved it there, however I moved away during my junior year. After going to another high school, I realized how much I had missed it. The size of the school is perfect to where everyone seems to know each other and form relationships. The students that go there are down to earth and the teachers that teach there put forth the effort to bond with the students. However, I was disappointed in the ammenities and facilities on campus. The school could use maybe a remodel or something , but overall it was a good school at left me wiht fond memories.

Modesto Christian High School
5755 Sisk Road, Modesto, CA  95356
Last modified Modesto Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Modesto Christian High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top