Modesto, CA

Posted July 21, 2014
This school is the best and absolutely amazing!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!! Great teachers and principal you kid will love it!!

Posted November 17, 2013
I am thoroughly impressed with Mary Lou Dieterich. Having only experienced the private school system prior to my younger children enrolling at MLD, I am very pleased with the education my children are receiving. Far superior than anything I ever experienced in the private sector. The teachers are dedicated and hard working. They are supportive of parents thoughts and concerns with a team approach. Couldn't be happier! Go Dolphins! =)

Mary Lou Dieterich Elementary School 1

Posted March 25, 2012
I went to Mary Lou for kindergarten,1st, and second grade. I was both emotionally and physically bullied for my race and looks. My parents talked with the principal and showed him pictures of my injuries. He didn't do anything. Everytime i was bullied i would tell a teacher. They wouldnt beleive i was being bullied because i was so tall and the person hurting me was usually shorter.

Posted August 27, 2008
My husband and I decided not to move to a nearby city because we're happy with the Mary Lou Dieterich Elementary School atmosphere and our child is very happy to attend MLD.

Mary Lou Dieterich Elementary School 3

Posted April 01, 2008

Posted August 17, 2007

Posted February 01, 2007
I just wanted to say that I have had pretty good experiences so far with the teachers. Like one of the other parents said the teachers are what matters. I do agree that some more after school activities need to be implimented, but besides that this school is an overall great place to have your children. I trust my children are receiving everything they need.

Posted July 10, 2006
This has been a great school so far! I always say, it's not about the school, but about the teachers. Having a great teacher is what counts, and so far, we've been very happy with the teachers. School is also in a great area.

Posted October 23, 2005
This was our first school experience. We could not have been happier. If your child is lucky enough to get Mrs. Brooks or Mrs. Benjamin for Kindergarten, it will be a wonderful year!

Mary Lou Dieterich Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2005
This is a great school with a park next to it.

Mary Lou Dieterich Elementary School
2412 Warm Springs Drive, Modesto, CA  95350
Last modified Mary Lou Dieterich Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mary Lou Dieterich Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top