Bad
Good

Posted May 22, 2014
My school is clean, organized, fun, and focused on learning. The teachers are great and the staff is very helpful. Learning has continued to improve and we are always talking about how to make ourselves better.

Posted May 14, 2014
I have had six grandkids go to Adkison Elementary. They have an excellent staff that really cares about the students.

M. Robert Adkison Elementary School

Posted February 27, 2010
Greatest school on the planet. Nicest staff; kids and families are so great. They really care. Principal is so accesible, loves the kids and does what is right.

Posted March 20, 2009
I am a parent of a student at this school. It is a great school! I could not be happier that my child is getting all her educational goals achieved. I do however feel that the parents need to be involved at a greater level.

Posted October 14, 2008
Hello, My kids enjoy this school, and if they are happy we are happy too. Thank you, so much to all the teachers, for the hard work and the exciment you bring to them every day. Thank's Elsa M. Ochoa

Posted September 12, 2007
I could not be happier with Adkison Elem. When we move to this school three years ago I did not know what to expect. Being a new school how were the staff going to work together. This school has done a great job getting our kids excited about learning. All we need now is our parents to step up and get involved, and we will have the best school in Ceres.

M. Robert Adkison Elementary School
1824 Nadine Avenue, Modesto, CA  95351-4401
Last modified M. Robert Adkison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
M. Robert Adkison Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top