Posted January 07, 2014
I attended this school and thought 'oh wow this is easy'. If its too good to be true it probably is. After graduating from Angies school she said she had printed my ged certificate and when i went to pick it up she couldnt find it. So I left and gave her a day or two. I called her phone she answered once saying she would return my phone call she was busy with another student, no phone call, no answer. She got my money and I got nothing. I called her once more asking for my records of attendance to be faxed to another trade school I was trying to enroll in, nothing, no response. Very disappointed. Just a way to rake in cash.

Posted August 17, 2013
Castillo Christian School is an awesome opportunity for anyone who has not graduated and are older or are younger looking to graduate early, my son graduated there 8 years ago and has been to two separate colleges with no problems, my daughter than also graduated there 5 years ago, in both of their classes there was about 100 students at each graduation and many are my kids friends who have gone on to the military or various colleges. Thank You Angie Castillo for everything you have done and continue to do. You Rock!!!

Castillo Christian School 3

Posted February 28, 2013
I attend castillo high and my diploma came out ok. my only problem is that im try to get a hold of Angie so she can sign my cal grant form and she doesnt answer all im asking for her is to sign a application so i can get my money for college

Posted September 26, 2012
I have known a lot of people who have went to Castillo Christian School. They have tried to apply to different colleges and all told the same thing NO. They have to now pay 110.00 dollers more for the high school proffiency exam. Sorry to say it is just a diploma mill its a SCAM!!!

Posted March 24, 2011
To the poster on jan 31st 2011.... I have researched this school under the website of the U.S. Department of Education to see it its an accredited school, IT'S NOT. I also looked for it on the Council for Highschool Education Accreditation. Angie's school is not accredited. I went there myself, got my "diploma" and went to apply at a local college and they don't accept it for that matter. Do your research and ask questions because she led us to false hopes. The college I appliead at also sent Angie's information of the school to their legal team to check. Sorry but it's true!!!

Castillo Christian School 4

Posted January 31, 2011
too the person who thinks that this is not a good way too get your education ......well your wrong ! cause many times i can say that angie has went out of her way too help those who are in need! an for your info......"parent" the school is accredited by the state! an is as good as any other h.s! soooo if you dont support what she does "ooooohhhhhhhhhh well" your just hating! an by the looks of it looks like you need to go back too grade school an learn how too spell! cause god knows how many words you miss spelled, well trying too make your point across! what angie does benifits all.. continue with what your doing "angie" thanks for your support! sincerely " a graduated student of castillo christian school"

Castillo Christian School 0

Posted February 16, 2010
i think than anyone who attended this school should be concerned. this school may not be accredited/recognized by the stated of California as a school. if so, then the diploma is worthless

Posted May 12, 2009
i think this place is great well taught kids and good manners there is really good teachers there too i haven't went there but lots of people tell me its a good school!!

Posted September 20, 2006
- a former student
This was a great way for me to graduate early. I didn't have to go through the normal high school drama. I took the schoolwork home and managed to graduate at the age of 16. I would like to thank Angie for that!

Castillo Christian School
1522 Crows Landing Road, Modesto, CA  95358
Last modified Castillo Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Castillo Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top