Public charter
Modesto, CA

Posted August 20, 2015
Great staff and great teaching methods. I've seen patience in all the staff. They are very organized and it's evident they really care about the kids' education.

Posted February 27, 2012
We love UCS and Mrs. Young (2nd grade teacher)! Andrea Young is doing a fabulous job! She is very organized, loving and respectful with the kids, down to earth, and extremely open to suggestions and new ideas. Way to go, Mrs. Young!

Posted March 19, 2010
There are no words to say how thankfful I an to the school and Teacher Mrs. Sandra Phinney. I was in the hospital for 4 months and they treated my children more like family than students. I would be lost without them, both my children are at least a grade above in all subjects.

Aspire University Charter School
3313 Coffee Road, Modesto, CA  95355
Last modified Aspire University Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aspire University Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top