Bad
Good

Posted April 26, 2015
Principal Tami is all about making sure her students achieve above average. She spends "in school time and out of school time" preparing and working with the teachers to make this happen. Any parent would be proud to have their student in this school.

Posted September 26, 2012
Wesport is an amazing school. Nestled between orchards and next to a fire station, it is out in the country a bit but I think that makes it charming. The Teachers and staff have always been wonderfully supportive. My children are happy and well taken care of there. This school is one of the best in the area, with many extras like band and a great after school program.

Westport Elementary School

Posted November 20, 2009
I really like this school. My daughter just started Kinder here. The teacher is amazing... so are the personnel at the front office. I felt very welcomed there. The teacher called my cell phone for a parent-teacher conference, because I couldn't make it in. The called me first thing in the morning when she was absent one day. They are always calling and giving updates and reminders about events going on at school. I can't wait for my son to start there in 2 years! Go Mustangs!

Posted April 13, 2004
This school is great! The principal is very nice and very helpful, the teachers are also great!

Posted June 21, 2003
Both of our children are attending Westport, a small country school. The teachers are supportive , friendly, but most of all- they really know these kids and put 110% into reaching and teaching them. Our son is disabled but has thoroughly enjoyed kindergarten and first grade so much so that when we asked him who his best friend was he said 'I have twenty'. Our daughter adores her teacher who has encouraged her in her 'harder' subjects by connecting them with the subjects she loves. I simply cannot say more positive things about the school. My only negative would be against the governor- we need our nurse and our librarian. This is definately the best school in the central valley- if only we could get more parents involved!

Westport Elementary School
5218 South Carpenter, Modesto, CA  95358-9613
Last modified Westport Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.