Westport Elementary School 5

Posted September 26, 2012
Wesport is an amazing school. Nestled between orchards and next to a fire station, it is out in the country a bit but I think that makes it charming. The Teachers and staff have always been wonderfully supportive. My children are happy and well taken care of there. This school is one of the best in the area, with many extras like band and a great after school program.

Westport Elementary School 0

Posted November 20, 2009
I really like this school. My daughter just started Kinder here. The teacher is amazing... so are the personnel at the front office. I felt very welcomed there. The teacher called my cell phone for a parent-teacher conference, because I couldn't make it in. The called me first thing in the morning when she was absent one day. They are always calling and giving updates and reminders about events going on at school. I can't wait for my son to start there in 2 years! Go Mustangs!

Westport Elementary School 5

Posted April 13, 2004
This school is great! The principal is very nice and very helpful, the teachers are also great!

Westport Elementary School
5218 South Carpenter, Modesto, CA  95358
Last modified Westport Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westport Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top