Posted September 26, 2013
It is a great school with lots of spirit and teacher dedication. Every student is made to feel welcomed. Parent participation has been optimistic. This school has a wonderful office staff and knows each student by name. I highly recommend.

Posted February 17, 2011
I absolutely love this school! The teachers, principal and staff are awesome. Coming from Los Angeles I was concerned about finding a school that would increase my sons academic ability, because truth be told the school he was attending in Los Angeles was horrible. My son is in 2nd grade and since starting at Sipherd I have noticed a huge academic change. I'm extremely happy with this school and wouldn't want him going to any other elementary school. The only thing is that if a child doesn't pass, there is no summer school. He/she would have to repeat the school year.

Posted November 30, 2009

Christine Sipherd Elementary School 0

Posted December 16, 2008
this is the best school ever...my son is in first grade and i would never put him in any other school..

Posted May 30, 2008
My son is in 4th grade and has been at this school since the start of 2nd grade. I love this school my middle son is in Kindergarten this year and he loves it. I wouldn't wont them going anywhere else.

Posted March 05, 2008

Posted March 31, 2007

Posted June 08, 2004
We have had an awesome experience with this school. The teachers are totally dedicated to the children. There is quite a bit of parent involvement. The only negative is I feel the kids need to have more extracurriclur activities. We love this school!

Christine Sipherd Elementary School
3420 East Orangeburg Avenue, Modesto, CA  95355
Last modified Christine Sipherd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Christine Sipherd Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top