Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted February 25, 2016
Ms. Anderson from the library is a wonderful staff. The office staffs responds to all my inquiries and calls. Thank you Sipherd members!

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted February 25, 2016
I believe students develop a lot of respect from Christine Sipherd Elementary through their leniency and patience.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted February 25, 2016
Sipherd Elementary greatly answers and replies to all my questions and emails all the time.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted February 25, 2016
Sipherd have the most caring and understanding office, teacher, and library staffs I've ever met.

Posted February 25, 2016
Best elementary school we've to so far! Great staff and friendly students welcomed my son's choice to stay.

Posted October 26, 2015
I have been a parent in this district since 1993, but just recently transferred my second grader to Christine Sipherd Elementary. From the moment I first entered the parking lot, the school spirit amazed me. Nearly every vehicle dropping off their child had "Sipherd, Unity with our Community" written on their back window. That type of spirit is not possible without parent involvement. Parent involvement doesn't happen without great Leadership. Great Leader, Great Teaching Staff, Spirit and Parental involvement, are all necessary elements for a great education. Christine Sipherd Elementary earns an A+ !!!

Posted September 26, 2013
It is a great school with lots of spirit and teacher dedication. Every student is made to feel welcomed. Parent participation has been optimistic. This school has a wonderful office staff and knows each student by name. I highly recommend.

Posted February 17, 2011
I absolutely love this school! The teachers, principal and staff are awesome. Coming from Los Angeles I was concerned about finding a school that would increase my sons academic ability, because truth be told the school he was attending in Los Angeles was horrible. My son is in 2nd grade and since starting at Sipherd I have noticed a huge academic change. I'm extremely happy with this school and wouldn't want him going to any other elementary school. The only thing is that if a child doesn't pass, there is no summer school. He/she would have to repeat the school year.

Posted December 16, 2008
this is the best school ever...my son is in first grade and i would never put him in any other school..

Posted May 30, 2008
My son is in 4th grade and has been at this school since the start of 2nd grade. I love this school my middle son is in Kindergarten this year and he loves it. I wouldn't wont them going anywhere else.

3420 East Orangeburg Avenue, Modesto, CA  95355-3550
Last modified Christine Sipherd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.