Posted August 09, 2012
Hart Ransom Charter School is excellent. The staff is friendly and the kids learn so much more without all the distractions. They even offer lots of classes where the kids can get together and learn and have fun. My child has been there for 7 years now, and she is doing great :)

Posted September 01, 2011
This has been a great experienece for us. I am glad they have standards and expectations so that we know our children are learning what they are supposed to. All of the advisory teachers will help you even if it is not your designatged one. You are not alone in homeschooling, you have som much help and support from Hart Ransom.

Posted August 29, 2011
Hart-Ransom Charter was an awesome experience for my children. They offer great classes, user friendly curriculum and VERY helpful teachers! We loved our A.T. One of my kids has now gone onto college and received scholarships in High School! I would recommend it to anyone considering homeschooling, you don't have to know what you are doing! They will help you get completely set up and settled in so that you can do it too.

Posted August 29, 2011
Great Classes! We have had a wonderful time adding to our homeschool experience with the wonderful classes offered at Hart-Ransom Charter. We have been able to compete in Science Olympiad, prepare for high school with GRAD track, have advanced drawing class. My friend even does an animal science class. The curriculum is solid and my AT helps me whenever I have problems.

Posted March 23, 2011
Hart-Ransom Charter School is a wonderful home-based alternative to traditional education. The school offers a wide variety in curriculum, assessments, and classes. The classes range from academic to extra curricular. Advisory teachers work with parents in providing the best education that meets the needs of the students. It has been my joy to be a part of this school for the past 13 years.

Posted March 22, 2011
Can I give it 10 stars? The time we spent at Hart-Ransom Charter was wonderful! We had gobs of curriculum choices, numerous class options, monthly family/school field trips, fun events and more. My advisory teacher was exceptionally helpful and guided us through the monthly lesson planning. She truly cared about us and it showed. My daughter not only learned a ton but also made many lifelong friends. My only complaint is that they don't go through high school!

Hart-Ransom Academic Charter School 1

Posted February 01, 2011
You are forced to use only the material they want you to use.They have a star system now for taking their approved classes. Each student is given 3 stars per semester.Each class has a star point value and when the students stars are gone your student can't participate in any other classes until the following semester but would be required to drop current classes to free up stars.Student resources are extremely limited. This is new this year 2010/2011 They force requirements that are not state standard. Parents are required to lay out lesson plans each year, grade and do paperwork every 15 days.The Director is not helpful and puts her teachers above the parents and students regardless of the complaint and refuses to follow school policy when a request is made for a change in Advisory Teachers.If you question requirements,testing or policy they enforce more requirements on that said family.

Hart-Ransom Academic Charter School 0

Posted May 18, 2010
Supportive staff & Administration for you and your childs academic needs, and supplying the tools to assist you in teaching your child(ren).

Posted August 14, 2008

Posted July 01, 2008
I had my son here last year for kind. and I loved it. I put him back into traditional school for his first grade year so that I could myself attend school and now I deeply regret it! I am in the process of getting he and my daughter back into the student body of Hart Ransom Charter School and will never leave again! It's an excellent school which provides many fun family outings as well as educational experiences! Great school!

Hart-Ransom Academic Charter School
3920 Shoemake Avenue, Modesto, CA  95358
Last modified Hart-Ransom Academic Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hart-Ransom Academic Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top