Bad
Good

My kids love this school, it's a small school so it's not so wild, to me it's calm and very welcoming most teachers I met have been great and very helpful. Can't wait to start my other two kids here soon.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Yes they are always open honest about anything that is going on, we get phone calls to tell and emails to tell us about anything that has happend

I absolutely love this school! Teachers and staff are great and caring. If you have a child with autism, send them here and not Garrison. Communication was amazing, my daughters special education teacher called often to let me know how she was doing, she even went out of her way to make sure her fist day of summer school (at Garrison) was going okay and so that she could see a familiar face. I wish my daughter was still able to attend.

It is a great school because of great teacher and a very supportive principal. My kids loved there teacher especially there principal. NOTE: love not scared :-)

Last modified Catherine Everett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.