Bret Harte Elementary School 5

Posted June 22, 2012
i went to this school, a couple years ago. i loved it, there was no bulling and i would always get help from my teaches. i dont know how it is now? but hope its the same

Bret Harte Elementary School 1

Posted October 19, 2009

Bret Harte Elementary School 1

Posted August 18, 2009

Posted May 11, 2009
I think this school is one of the worst schools known in the district. bullying is just the beginning, and don't forget theft, teacher and principals act like they want to help but never does anything. My son goes to this school and learns nothing but only to get personal belonging stolen. Worst school. I have already started the process to get my kid out.

Posted April 28, 2009
I think this school is terrible. I moved from out of town and my daughter started attending Bret harte. She is in 3rd grade and they were sending her home with work she was doing in 1st grade. This school is supposed to be a uniform school and they cant even reinforce that rule.

Bret Harte Elementary School 3

Posted November 05, 2004
There is much room for improvement at Bret Harte. Our school has a lot of potential. We must band together (students, parents and school)to make a difference and show our community that Bret Harte is a proud school full of eager and talented young minds that can do anything. For our school to work we need to do more than what we have been doing so far.

Posted September 09, 2003
None of the 4 kids of mine that attended this school were able to do work at grade level and getting help from teachers or after school programs was impossible. Disapline was lacking. Bullying from other students is commen. Teachers dont work well with parents but the office personel seemed to try. My kids will be transfering to other schools soon and I am happy to move them.

Bret Harte Elementary School
909 Bret Harte Place, Modesto, CA  95358
Last modified Bret Harte Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bret Harte Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top