James Marshall Elementary School 5

Posted October 11, 2011
LIKE TO SEE SOME PICTURES OF OLD STUDENTS BACK IN THE 2005 IF I CAN PLEASE CONTACT ME NEED HELP FINDIN SOME FRIENDS LOST CONTACT 6 YEARS AGO OW PLEASE HELP ME.

James Marshall Elementary School 5

Posted July 25, 2007
Both of my children attend James Marshall. My son started out with speech therapy at James Marshall at the age of 3. I have found the teachers and staff at James Marshall to be caring and devoted to their students. They are very helpful with any questions or concerns I might have which makes me feel good about my children attending this elementary school.

James Marshall Elementary School
515 Sutter Avenue, Modesto, CA  95351
Last modified James Marshall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James Marshall Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top