Modesto, CA

Roosevelt Junior High School 5

Posted October 16, 2014
I absolutely love this school! The teachers and staff care about the students. I feel like my child is in a very safe environment. The school is very clean and cared for. The office staff is happy and helpful.

Posted October 23, 2013
Roosevelt is a great school with many supporting teachers and great students , I really enjoy this school and appreciate all the hard work that all the teachers/staff are doing.

Posted October 08, 2013
Im a student there this is thru my eyes what I see is that if you want your kid to learn then dont take them here home schoolings better most kids disrespect the teachers I always have homework because we never get to finish in class because some people its not like 2 or 4 its half the class theres also bullying of both genders yes brands matter in that school and Mr.sanchez always says "theres no bullying and if your being bullied tell me" I was bullied and told him guess what he did? nothing he let the kid off with the warning even though I told him that it wasnt the first time and I ended up getting a refferal from a teacher for defending my self from what the kid said even though he started the whole thing so if your a student you have no rights if your kid isnt in honors classes guess what he gets? Those books with writing all over them and if your in the honors classes you get the newest everything in my elective we dont have books so our teacher had to make us read it from the projector because the school dosnt care about us or what we need the school is realy clean but if your a student you have no rights there

Roosevelt Junior High School 4

Posted August 05, 2013
My son went to Roosevelt last year and although there was some bullying issues, we appreciated the school's attempt to stop most of it. Overall, he had a wonderful experience during his two years at Roosevelt and loved his band teacher, Mr. Underwood (great teacher!!).

Roosevelt Junior High School 5

Posted August 01, 2013
Really happy with the school...so glad that Mr. Sanchez, the former V.P. is now the new Principal of Roosevelt. Let's this improves the school even more!!!! Love the open communications with school officials and hoping for an awesome school year....

Posted October 19, 2010
The vice principal get a high mark in my book. Thank you, for taking an initiative in stopping the bullying toward my grand-daughter. Mrs. D. Guice

Posted April 06, 2006
No administration and staff communication!

Posted November 05, 2004
- a staff
Roosevelt has many great teachers and clubs available to our children, but we need some kind of tolerance class to teach our kids respect and self-esteem. Many of our students I see on campus and hear them talking to their friends seem to be lost and need some guidance.

Posted August 11, 2003

Roosevelt Junior High School
1330 College Avenue, Modesto, CA  95350
Last modified Roosevelt Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top