Modesto, CA

Rose Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2015
This is a very good school all of my kids have attended there. Teachers are very willing to help the children and there is a very active PTA that brings a lot of fun activities for the kids. I just wish the school district was more supportive and provide some upgrades for the school.

Rose Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted December 06, 2007
I agree with the first comment. I have children that attend Rose and I believe that every child does not get a fair treatment. Some Teachers are giving the advance children more attention and separating them from less advance.They will also have the children that are advance help the less advance children. This is not fair to either child because the advanced child should be challenged more and the less advanced need more attention from thier Teacher. Also there seems to be a union of PTA and faculty and their children seem to have an advantage. I notice that the same children are in the same class year after year. I know this is harsh but this is what I have experienced ,I hope this forum will help change the school for the benefit the children.

Rose Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2004
I've had all 3 of my children attend this school. I am very happy with their progress and the staff at that school. This is my last year with Rose Ave, I know I will miss it very much. My daughter now will be ready though, to move on into jr high.

Rose Avenue Elementary School
1120 Rose Avenue, Modesto, CA  95355
Last modified Rose Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rose Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top