Modesto, CA

Mark Twain Junior High School 5

Posted February 04, 2009
it is a great school and has the best perfect attendence in all of the mosto jr high schools

Mark Twain Junior High School 3

Posted August 14, 2006
Great Life Skills class. My child has grown much in her two years at Mark Twain. The Principle and The school teachers are excellent at preparing student for the next jump, high school.They strive to focus all their efforts to testing and academics. Few things concern me though, they put too much time into meeting the state standard of testing and scores, some get left behind.Those that get the cold shoulder never speak up themselve...my child tells me. I've tried to talk other parents, but they let it slide.

Mark Twain Junior High School 4

Posted June 15, 2006
My son has just finished 7 th grade at Mark Twain and had a great year. All of his teachers were helpful and dedicated to being accessable the students.I made a point to speak to most of the teachers every week and had no problem catching any of them after school.Many of them stayed long after school to accomodate several students with extra instruction.There is a wonderful after school program at Mark Twain that I feel more students would benefit from participating in.The only thing I would say is sunstandard is the school lunch.. It is the same food and same menu that the students have been eating throughout elementary school.They offer little nutritional value since the foods are processed foods!Offer a huge salad and fruit bar!

Mark Twain Junior High School 4

Posted November 21, 2003
Mark Twain Jr. High is a very 'aware' school. This is my Daughter's first year there. And if I had some of her Teachers I think I would have enjoyed school like she does. The Science Lab with Mr. Menshew, Well let me just say 'wow'. He had the greatest class on a Wednasday Night. I think there was as many parents as students (even the Principal) in there. A click of a button here, your looking there. There is something constantly happening in there its great. Im really excited about this school and it only just started. Great job.

Mark Twain Junior High School
707 Emerald Avenue, Modesto, CA  95351
Last modified Mark Twain Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mark Twain Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top