Modesto, CA

Orville Wright Elementary School 2

Posted June 25, 2014
my son is due to go to this school in august for head start. I don't know much about the school. I drove by the school it seemed newer and decent. but OMG I have never seen a more disgusting neighborhood than that. Empire ave it was like every house was condemned and there were dogs running a stray on the street. they need to relocate the school.

Orville Wright Elementary School 5

Posted September 23, 2011
Great school,two of my kids go.Teachers nice and polite to a parents,I think this is very important.

Orville Wright Elementary School 0

Posted July 28, 2008
I think this school needs much work! When my son went to this school last year I was never informed of anything.He partcipated in two fieldtrips that I knew nothing about.There were assemblies I was never told about.His grades went down from the year before.When my son turned in a report (late) and half done he received an A then I was told 'atleast he did it and turned it in'.So my review of this school is not a very good one.

Orville Wright Elementary School 5

Posted April 01, 2008
I have had 2 daughters go through Orville Wright (the last one due to graduate this year) and I must say I am very impressed with the Principal and staff. The staff truly cares about the students. As a parent, it's refreshing to hear the truth. The Principal is a good person and the kids really respect him.

Orville Wright Elementary School
1602 Monterey Street, Modesto, CA  95354
Last modified Orville Wright Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orville Wright Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top