Modesto, CA
Students enrolled: 2,020

Posted June 02, 2010
Want to earn TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS CASH $200?!?!? Sell me your 2009-2010 Beyer High year book! It's okay if it has been signed or written in, so long as it's in good condition! Email diamondtiara AT rocketmail DOT com for CASH!

Posted August 10, 2008

Fred C. Beyer High School 4

Posted July 24, 2008
As a former student of Beyer, I think this is one of the best high schools in Modesto. Trying to talk to a counsler is pretty hard and it is a bit crowed, but overall it was the best 4 years of my life. And I also felt really safe during school hours.

Fred C. Beyer High School 3

Posted March 24, 2008
As a former student, it's hard for me to criticize my high school, but I will. I graduated in 2004 after four long years. I loved the high school experience, don't get me wrong. What I hated was the lack of instruction. Teachers were there to get their pay checks, not ensure student success. Of course there were a few that did care about their students...Thanks Fredeking, Gunther, Clark...The administration would help only if it gave them a good image. The attendance women viewed students as scum, and to be honest I didn't take anything I learned there with me to college. I am graduating magna cum laude in May and by no means do I owe any gratitude to Beyer or their staff.

Fred C. Beyer High School 3

Posted March 12, 2008

Fred C. Beyer High School 1

Posted September 27, 2007

Posted September 10, 2007
As a former student of Beyer, for all four years I went there, I had the best time of my life. From teachers, to students, to saftey, its nothing but great! I love Beyer and would really recommend it to anyone want the best time in high school...

Fred C. Beyer High School 4

Posted January 09, 2007
- a former student
Here's a true story from an '06 graduate, now attending a UC in SoCal. There wasn't anything fancy about Beyer, but I suppose the academics were a lot better than other Modesto high schools, lots of AP courses to take. AP students tend to form a bond since most of them all take the same classes. However, a lot of students tend to cheat (at both CP and AP levels) which was pretty bad. Certain teachers would favor certain students (typically 'preps') over others, and it sickened me and fellow students, but nothing could be helped. As far as I know, it was tough to contact counselors usually in the beginning of the year due to new students/messed up schedules/hellish first month or towards the end of the year because of graduation. PS I knew James! Good times in Drama (awesome program).

Fred C. Beyer High School 2

Posted August 30, 2006
- a former student
As a former student of Beyer I can say for a fact that this school was one of the worst I have ever been to... The only upside for me was the drama program. ~James

Posted August 11, 2006

Fred C. Beyer High School
1717 Sylvan Avenue, Modesto, CA  95355
Last modified Fred C. Beyer High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fred C. Beyer High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top