Posted October 30, 2012
My 2 Kids go to this school and I can confidently say, this is one of the best schools. Very nice clean and organized. Both my kids love their school.

Paradise Elementary School 3

Posted January 25, 2011
My child is in first grade at this school and while I think the academics are good because she has learned a lot, the teachers are anti-parents. The teachers will not allow parents to participate in classroom activities. I have no idea what is going on in my childs class. I wish there was more parent participation. My child will be going to another school next year.

Paradise Elementary School 0

Posted March 26, 2009
I give this school one star..the teachers and the principle need to realize that they are dealing with children and its not a military camp. They have no empathy nor are they interested in the background of the students..Its all about money and these students are being left behind.

Paradise Elementary School 2

Posted January 18, 2009

Posted December 28, 2006
I love this small school, but I wish they had the gate program. I would recommend this school to anyone who would like their child to excel in all areas.

Posted August 03, 2006
Our family is starting it's 3rd year at Paradise. My daughter attended private school before the transfer. I now have 2 children enrolled. The teachers are wonderful,encouraging and always seem to be very welcoming. The school has a 'Family Feel' to it. Assemblies are held every Monday with a positive out look to each weeks events, birthdays, and student recognization. (Such as Honor Roll, Attendace or Student of The Month. Parents are always invited and encouraged.) The parents club does a great job at fundraising as well as showing support for the staff and students. If you like a small school feeling with a reach for the stars attitude, Paradise is just that.

Posted January 12, 2006
We love this school. Our child was in a private school and we moved him to this small, country school (a little bit hesitant). We are so glad now that we made that move. Our child was behind and we weren't aware until they had testing done. We are so glad that our child has received 'one on one' help and after school intervention. This school has an outstanding principal and great teachers. The parents are really involved in this small school. We are thankful for this public school.

Posted August 09, 2005

Posted November 11, 2004
Not only my daughter, but two neices attended this school. I found not only the teachers to be of excelent quality, but truely concerned with their pupils. The same can be voiced of the office staff and the parents committee. All together they make a child happy to have went to school there.

Paradise Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2003
Paradise School is a small county school that educated my children for 9+ yrs. I have seen staff and principals change but we now have a very stable and supportive team of educators. Our school board and principal have facilitated the construction of a new multi-purpose gym and new playground eqpt. Grades K-3 have less than 16 students per class. Flexible teaching allows the gifted students to move up to a more challenging level of study. Every student is treated as an individual. I love this school.

Paradise Elementary School
3361 California Avenue, Modesto, CA  95358
Last modified Paradise Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paradise Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.