Bad
Good

We absolutely love this school. The teachers and other staff members are very friendly and great. My son is very happy with is teacher and I'm sure he will learn so much at this school.

I was a student at Agnes for two years in the GATE program. My teacher was great. She truly cared about her students and was passionate about teaching. I learned a lot from her. The teachers i had for electives were also very intelligent and helpful. During my experience, i noticed there was minimal bullying and the school had a friendly, safe environment.

I have 2 children at AB and will be sending a third in a few years. I love this school, its staff, teachers and most importantly, the Principal, Mr. Price. All the kids know who he is, he's always around helping students, talking with parents or teachers, he comes to all the PTA meetings. The teachers work hard and they are very consistent across the board. More parents need to be involved, especially in the ESL department, some of the kids come to school not knowing any English, and they are always quick to learn it but they're starting off at a disadvantage. Some parents don't even seem to care if their kids are getting a good education, but for the most part we have awesomely involved parents. Our school is very diverse socioeconomically and racially, which is another thing that I love.

My son is about to leave this school because his name crossed by the GATE program by accident. I don't want take chance put him on the waiting list. Both I and my son had very good memories about this school. The first and second grade teachers are wonderful! My son didn't speak any English before he attend this school. They have English as second language program, which helped my son a lot. The principle is powerful and nice. It's a good school for international student. The only thing that I am not satisfy is I don't think they picked the teachers with strong quality. Some teachers even can't do anything without parent's help. I was wondering, where did the tax that we paid go? Teachers at least should have the ability to handle 30 students without any other help. If there is helping mom, that's great, but you can't rely on help mom. And also teachers should watch their behalf, they shouldn't make any negative comments about the way that parents teaching their own kids.

Every Year I submit the request for my kids teachers and I never had gotten the one I choose. Can someone let me know then why they even offer this? I love the school but there are some particular teachers that do their job more enthusiastic not just for the pay. Such as Mrs. Scott that is a wonderfull kindergarden teacher.

Agnes Baptist is a great school. I love the attentiveness of all staff members, friendliness, acceptiveness of all students, the extracurricular activities and the students reflect from the positivety of the staff and parents. there could be more parent involvemnt but the parents club is doing an awesome job. More help is always a plus.

Last modified Agnes M. Baptist Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.