Modesto, CA

Josephine Chrysler Elementary School 5

Posted July 28, 2013
This school is great my kids have learned alot and have getting a great education.

Josephine Chrysler Elementary School 1

Posted September 28, 2011
If I could give zero stars I would. Chrysler's teachers are just collecting pay checks. I have three kids who go there. One who's teacher told us he can't teach our child. And my honor roll student who's teacher just teaches her the minimum instead of pushing her to the next level. It's very frustrating that on both ends the school is sub par.

Josephine Chrysler Elementary School 1

Posted April 07, 2011
I totally agree with the prior comments about Chrysler Elem. Both my children go to this school and the lack of guidance and teacher participation is at a loss and the foremost instruction on the basic skill's are a loss both my kids are being thrown threw school both are at a wits end for math and spelling and teacher's aren't helping I am looking for a better school so if anyone reads this Chrysler is not a wise option!!!!

Josephine Chrysler Elementary School 5

Posted March 26, 2010

Josephine Chrysler Elementary School 0

Posted October 26, 2009
This school is well rounded when it comes to praise and recognition of our childrens efforts ! But the PTA needs some work. The staff in the office are excellent! The ladies should be awarded themselves for thier great efforts in keeping the kids safe and responsible for their actions. Thanks ladies!

Posted June 03, 2006
Educational Standards are not the highest. Many with learning difficulties. The school is trying to improve on a daily basis. Overall OK school.

Posted August 16, 2005
Chrysler has great teachers but is laacking in the area of administration. The pricipal has been a disappointment.

Josephine Chrysler Elementary School 4

Posted May 24, 2005
My two sons attended this school and it was adequate, but the sixth grade teachers need to prepare the students for junior high better. The increase in homework is overwhelming, the junior high teachers are also overwhelmed by their increased class size, our sixth graders need more homework.

Posted September 09, 2004

Posted August 17, 2004
There is a 6th grade teacher named Mrs. Bryant and she is fantastic! My doughter has never enjoyed school befor in her life. This last year she could not wait to get to school in Mrs. Bryants class. The Principal seemed to be a good team leader as well.

Josephine Chrysler Elementary School
2818 Conant Avenue, Modesto, CA  95350
Last modified Josephine Chrysler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Josephine Chrysler Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top