Bad
Good

This School Is the BEST My kids attend this school the curriculum is good all teachers here are very friendly!

The best School mi kids have attended they love this school the teachears are always polite and nice and they always have a smile for everyone!!!!!

I would recommend this elementry school first over all in Modesto!! I attended this school as a child and now my children are enrolled. All efforts and areas of programs ..teachings have been 5***** rated .. could not ask for more from a school.

I began my teaching career 4 years ago at Eisenhut Elementary. It has been such an honor and priveledge to work with such a dedicated, highly qualified staff. At Eisenhut, we are more than just a group of professionals, students, and parents: we are a team! We have worked together over the last few years, fighting through many storms and celebrating many many rainbows with our students. I could not be more proud of all of our Eagles!

Last modified George Eisenhut Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.