Stockard Coffee Elementary School 0

Posted May 21, 2009
Stockard Coffee API score is going up, thanks to Mr.Berry, teachers (Miss.S.Campbell) & office staff for their hard work to make our children smart.

Posted May 02, 2009
My children attend Stockard Coffee Elementary and the teachers there are great.

Posted June 17, 2008

Posted September 18, 2006

Posted June 14, 2006

Stockard Coffee Elementary School 4

Posted January 16, 2006
My son is in 1st grade on D track and we have been very pleased with Mr. Miller. My son is excelling in reading and math and enjoys going to school every day. We have great parental involvment in our class. While we have a few children who struggle most of our class is above grade level in reading and math skills.

Stockard Coffee Elementary School 3

Posted July 05, 2005
I have 2 children that have attended stock/coffee for 2 years. The parent participation is outstanding. the new principal Joe Barry is new to the school, however he seems very outgoing and concerned for the overall well being of the students. I was pleased with the school, overall.

Posted December 16, 2004
My son is in Kindergarten on track D and we have been very pleased with his teacher Mrs. Carranza. She is very pleasant and still manages to control and teach 19 very active 5 year olds. Year round school is also a benefit at this school. We enjoy having more frequent shorter breaks. It keeps my son interested in school and doesn't leave him with such a learning gap between time off.

Stockard Coffee Elementary School 4

Posted October 04, 2004
This year is off to a wonderful start.

Posted August 26, 2003
My child attended Kindergarten at Stockard Coffee and we couldn't be more please with everything that went on. His teacher Mrs. Robertson was great! I feel that he developed strong learning and social roots that will stay with him the rest of his life. We espicially loved the curriculum and the phonics program they use to teach the kids sounds and words. It seemed that not just Mrs. Robertson but the other teachers were loving and truly cared about each and every one of the students. I, as well as many other parents were involved with class and volunteered our time. We hope that in moving back into the area, they will be able to squeeze my children back into their school. If I were to have any negative comments it would just be that they are overcrowded and don't accommodate familes who are living within the school zone.

Stockard Coffee Elementary School
3900 Northview Drive, Modesto, CA  95355
Last modified Stockard Coffee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stockard Coffee Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top