Modesto, CA

Posted June 08, 2008
I have 3 children 2 have been students at CF Bown and 1 that will start next year. I love the school, great parental support, and my children are very happy.

Posted January 03, 2007
I absolutely love C.F Brown.The teachers make you feel like they are really there to help your children.The principal is the best.She will be greatly missed.Keep up the awesome job!

Coleman F. Brown Elementary School 4

Posted June 03, 2006
I believe the school is doing a great job. Teachers are very committed.

Posted June 20, 2003
The Principal and teachers at this school are among the best I have ever had experience with. I am a grandmother, who has been active in PTA and public schools for the past 35 years. This school is working at enhancing both student learning but most of all pride in themselves, others and their school. I recently attended the 5th grade graduation. This was done in a very positive, and rewarding way. The attendance of the parents was close to 100%. They are doing something right. My grandson's teacher, Ms. Aha is a new teacher. She is meant to teach. She truely has the gift...

Coleman F. Brown Elementary School
2024 Vera Cruz Drive, Modesto, CA  95355
Last modified Coleman F. Brown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coleman F. Brown Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top