Posted August 23, 2013
Orchard Elementary is a fantastic school with a great staff and community. We moved to the area 3 years ago and I am so grateful to have had both of my children here. Debbie in the front office is extremely helpful and nice. My youngest daughter has loved each of the four teachers she has had and the community is supportive. I only wish more parents were involved in PTA but the Parent Club is still amazing.

Posted September 12, 2009
We just moved to the area and from my first phone call to my entrance into the office has been nothing but plesant. My childrens teachers are wonderful. I would highly recommend Orchard to anyone moving to the area.

Posted June 11, 2006
I was a student teacher at Orchard. Orchard is a great school with quite a bit of parent involvement. This was the first year of music and the music teacher organized a musical that was fantastic.

Posted March 04, 2006

Posted November 15, 2005
Great School. Both my children have attended this school. We are very pleased.

Posted October 10, 2005

Posted October 10, 2005

Posted May 26, 2005
My son went here for kindergarten and he loved it. the office staff could be a little more approachable and nice. my son had a wonderful teacher.

Posted May 09, 2005
Orchard is a great school - good teachers, very good training. I just wish they had more sports activities. And also, a friendlier office staff would be greatly appreciated.

Posted November 22, 2004

Orchard Elementary School
1800 Wisdom Way, Modesto, CA  95355
Last modified Orchard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orchard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top