Modesto, CA

Posted August 23, 2013
Orchard Elementary is a fantastic school with a great staff and community. We moved to the area 3 years ago and I am so grateful to have had both of my children here. Debbie in the front office is extremely helpful and nice. My youngest daughter has loved each of the four teachers she has had and the community is supportive. I only wish more parents were involved in PTA but the Parent Club is still amazing.

Posted September 12, 2009
We just moved to the area and from my first phone call to my entrance into the office has been nothing but plesant. My childrens teachers are wonderful. I would highly recommend Orchard to anyone moving to the area.

Posted June 11, 2006
I was a student teacher at Orchard. Orchard is a great school with quite a bit of parent involvement. This was the first year of music and the music teacher organized a musical that was fantastic.

Posted November 15, 2005
Great School. Both my children have attended this school. We are very pleased.

Posted May 26, 2005
My son went here for kindergarten and he loved it. the office staff could be a little more approachable and nice. my son had a wonderful teacher.

Posted May 09, 2005
Orchard is a great school - good teachers, very good training. I just wish they had more sports activities. And also, a friendlier office staff would be greatly appreciated.

Orchard Elementary School

Posted September 09, 2003
Our grandchildren go to Orchard, and so far they Like it and seem to be adjusting quite well. Their mother likes the school and says it is above some other schools in Modesto.

Posted August 19, 2003
I am very pleased that my children are in good hands. Every teacher my children have had are great. They make time to see that each child has a great educational environment. The school is a safe and loving environment. Kudos to the staff whom collectively make it such a wonderful school!

Posted August 06, 2003
Our children have attended Orchard School for six years. We have been extremely pleased with the administration and the teachers. They have conducted themselves in a professtional manner and are a friendly, caring staff. Our children have been academically challenged without being overwhelmed. We have become friends with many of the students and parents. We enjoy attending PTA sponsored activities. We highly recommend Orchard Elementary School.

Posted July 30, 2003
My children have attended 3 different elementary schools with our moves. Although all these schools were great, I have been most impressed with Orchard. The administrator's commitment to the students and their families is sincere. I see teachers who spend many hours and their own funds to give children the best educational experience possible. As a parent I feel welcome at the school, beginning with the helpful and cheerful office staff. My children are having a positive educational and social experience. I wouldn't want to my children to attend any other school.

Orchard Elementary School
1800 Wisdom Way, Modesto, CA  95355
Last modified Orchard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orchard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top