Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted July 25, 2016
I love orchard! You will not be disappointed at this school. Debbie and Tami in the front office will take care of you and your child. My daughter attended orchard for 4 years and every year was an awesome experience for her. Mrs. Shaffer( funny teacher with lots of energy to teach). Mr. Aguilar( very efficient and caring). Mrs. Peterson is no longer the principal but I have to say, she rocks!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted July 25, 2016
I want to say thank you to Mrs. Nichols, Mrs. Shaffer, and Mr. Aguilar. My daughter had a fantastic experience with these three teachers. The music teacher was an awesome lady as well. My favorite people are Debbie and Tami. If you ever needed any help with anything these women were always there. Amazing ladies in the front office.!Mrs Peterson was sorely missed as the principal. What an amazing person!

Posted October 13, 2015
We've been part of the Orchard family since August of 2013 and we've had nothing but great experiences here. All of the teachers and staff really care about the students and want them to succeed. They've also made an effort to get to know our family and greet all of my children by name, even the two that are not yet students. My son has made progress each year that he has been enrolled here and he has truly blossomed this year, thanks to the efforts of his teacher. I will have three children in Orchard next school year and I can only hope for more of the same.

Posted August 23, 2013
Orchard Elementary is a fantastic school with a great staff and community. We moved to the area 3 years ago and I am so grateful to have had both of my children here. Debbie in the front office is extremely helpful and nice. My youngest daughter has loved each of the four teachers she has had and the community is supportive. I only wish more parents were involved in PTA but the Parent Club is still amazing.

Posted September 12, 2009
We just moved to the area and from my first phone call to my entrance into the office has been nothing but plesant. My childrens teachers are wonderful. I would highly recommend Orchard to anyone moving to the area.

Posted June 11, 2006
I was a student teacher at Orchard. Orchard is a great school with quite a bit of parent involvement. This was the first year of music and the music teacher organized a musical that was fantastic.

Posted November 15, 2005
Great School. Both my children have attended this school. We are very pleased.

Posted May 26, 2005
My son went here for kindergarten and he loved it. the office staff could be a little more approachable and nice. my son had a wonderful teacher.

Posted May 09, 2005
Orchard is a great school - good teachers, very good training. I just wish they had more sports activities. And also, a friendlier office staff would be greatly appreciated.

Posted September 09, 2003
Our grandchildren go to Orchard, and so far they Like it and seem to be adjusting quite well. Their mother likes the school and says it is above some other schools in Modesto.

1800 Wisdom Way, Modesto, CA  95355
Last modified Orchard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.