Modesto, CA

Posted November 05, 2014
I think it's a great school, my son attended 6th grade and is now in 7th he hasn't had any problems getting along with his peers, the teachers their are encouraging, office staff is warm except for the attendance clerk Sheryl she seems to exude an energy that she's either not happy with life or her job. I have no plans to change his school and hope he will go to Enoch for high school. One concernin matter is that I just found out today that in April of this year a student mother had jumped on one of the students and there wasn't a phone call or letter sent out. Google Ustach fight and you'll see it.

Posted May 22, 2009

Posted April 10, 2009

Posted August 18, 2008
I am excited that the 2008 school year is about to begin. My son and daughter enjoy Ustach very much and can't wait to see their classes.

Posted June 17, 2008
Ustach is a fun and great experience for my child. This year (2008, her 6th grade year) has taught her to work, but have fun. She was in the honors classs , taught by Mrs. Roman who is an exceptional teacher.

Posted April 09, 2008

Elizabeth Ustach Middle School 1

Posted August 26, 2007

Posted August 17, 2007
- a staff
I work for the district, I am not a teacher but I interact with the students at practically every site on a daily basis. I'm not going to defend the administration at this school, they have issues, no question about it but a signifigant portion of the blame for the behavior of the children must lie with the parents. Ustach does not have just a few bad apples, they have a bunch! They are far and away the worst behaved, most ill mannered, spoiled brats in the entire district.

Elizabeth Ustach Middle School 1

Posted October 05, 2006
Our son has attended Ustach since 6th grade. Each year we continue to have nothing but a bad experience. The Principal stays so 'neutral' he is ineffective. Ultimately my son has suffered the consequences. If you want save yourself a lot of grief and frustration do not send your children to Ustach. Sincerely, Unhappy @ Ustach

Elizabeth Ustach Middle School 4

Posted August 29, 2006
- a former student
I just graduated from Ustach in June, and...It was okay, overall, I guess. I didn't like some aspects of the school, but I learned. Some. Also, for two years, I didn't have a stable position filled as a math teacher. It made it harder to learn with different methods.

Elizabeth Ustach Middle School
2701 Kodiak Drive, Modesto, CA  95355
Last modified Elizabeth Ustach Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elizabeth Ustach Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top