Bad
Good

As a parent i was concerned where to place care/school for my three kids. I read the reviews and contact school spoke to Janet, invited me to visit anytime. Unlike, other places you call before you come. Two of my kids Bryce & Amiya attend this school and my 3rd child off & on. I am Pleased! Of the Outcomes. I never seen my kids excited going to school everyday and even on the weekend. When i pick up my kids from school there excited telling me what they did that day in school, project, & homework the teacher give them. As far as the staff. Awesome! My kids remember each teacher they have and talked about them even Not in school. "Bear, Reney, Tiger, Lauren, Lady Bug, Irma, Kindergarten, Maria, Crystall, Michell, and Staff, Heather.... Thank you! For making my kids school Excited to come to everyday.....

All of my children have attended the school and loved it. They formed a trusting and caring relationship with their teachers and they still talk about them even though they are in elementary now. The facilities are clean and set up in wonderful centers and filled with toys and materials that every child would love to play with. The teachers and the director are friendly and caring and are available for my questions and concerns. So to sum it up: I LOVE IT!

All three of my children attended this school, they enjoyed their time with all the teachers and made lots of friends. They learned many news things and would come home everyday telling me what they learned at school that day. The teachers are awesome and they updated me on their progress on a to needed basis. I would recommened this school to everyone. My 3 kids graduated from serendipity and entered their school with no problem.

My son started this school at 12 weeks old and is now 4. I have been so happy with this school and the supportive, caring staff! They have been fantastic through all stages of his development! My baby girl goes now too and I am thrilled to experience each class and stage all over again:-)

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE Staff......Ridiculous! My Son was in and out of this school within a matter of two months after being bullied and misdiagnosed by a Director who is unqualified to make such diagnosis. The Teacher barely spoke English, the kids could not even understand her. The Children are allowed to bully each other without any reprimand, as the "teachers are only here to observe"...Un NO! You are there to TEACH.

My son attended Serendipity for 3 months before I pulled him out. I was outraged when I picked him up early one day and realized he'd been in the same diaper for over six hours. He often came home filthy even though I had plenty of changes of clothes for him. when I question one of the instructors as to why he hadn't been changed, they just told me that his teacher had been out ill and she didn't know. The play area was always dirty, there was mud everywhere and the kids played very close to the gate without supervision. he had a rash on his back from who knows what that stayed there long after I pulled him out. I would not recommend this school to anyone for any reason. (I should note this was serendipity in Monrovia)

Both of my kids go to this school and they like it.

My daughter started at Serendipity when she was 9 months old. I was of course nervous, but oh my god what a wonderful experiance!!!! My daughter has adapted and loves school! The love she gets from the teachers and the entire staff makes me leave every day with no worries. She is blossoming into this neat little person which no doubt is partially a result from her daytime environment. It's expensive but it is soooo true that you get what you pay for! True, the campus needs a little work but it's what's on the inside that counts.

My child attended this school for a brief period of time. I had my doubts concerning this school from the outset. The school appeared unkempt and in poor condition. There was mud everywhere and the children playing on the playground appeared to be running around unsupervised. The director was friendly and reassuring, so I changed my mind and enrolled my child. A few weeks into his enrollment. I went to pick up my son who had a gash on his scalp. The supervisor, not the actual teacher handed me a scrawled note and noted it was an accident. Looking at the area there a large amount of swelling in the area. The school did not bother to call me on my cellphone to make the determination whether or not send my son to the emergency room or have at least have the wound looked at by a physician. I could go on. But

Last modified Serendipity School is a Private school that serves grade K