Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

They have a strong positive discipline program, and they have many programs focusing on character building.

I have two children who attend Bradoaks. It is an excellent school with a wonderful community of parents.

My kid start Kindergarten last year and I love it I fall in love with the school, I have seen the bad reviews and I can't believe it, is an amazing school, we have a new principal and she has been amazing this few days. Ones more love the school

My family and I moved to Monrovia/Bradbury in June of 2012. We moved from Kirkland Washington (Lake Washington School District), one of the top school districts in the country. My oldest daughter, Sophia had just graduated Kindergarten when we moved. I loved her school back in Kirkland. I didn't think moving to LA I would be happy with the school. I was very wrong. Bradoaks Elementary has proved to me to be extraordinary. Sophia finished her first year, as a 1st grader and is now in 2nd grade. I have absolutely loved both her teachers.They are always available by email, classroom updates are always sent out and I truly feel like they love my little girl. I'm not worried about her being at school. The classrooms sizes are around 30 kids....which I hate to tell you, that's normal! Her kindergarten class back in Kirkland was 30+ kids and that was in a top school district! The principal....words cannot describe how amazing she is. I have never seen a principal standing outside at 7:45 in the morning helping kids get out of their parents cars and getting to class. She treats every child like they are her own. She is all about the safety of our kids and keeping them safe.

My son has a had a wonderful experience so far! He started in K last year with an amazing teacher, and is now enjoying 1st grade very much. The Principal is a force of nature: active, intelligent, compassionate, and strong. We feel very lucky to have a great public school available for our son's education! The only area where I think they could improve is their policy of forcing the kindergartners to be silent for five minutes of their lunch, which results in a "time-out" if not followed. This is their social time and should not be used to test their controls, unless there is a serious behavioral issue.

My 4 boys attend to Bradoaks 3 already graduate from there my#4 next year I very happy with all them teachers staff too the only the cafe staff should be more happy and provide a good attitude w/ the students also Alicia the manager to be more creative to serve more options and about food not only burritos and burn food or over cook the students needs a better good quality food that's why they are there for them so please do something about it.

Outstanding teachers! My little girl is so lucky to have such a dynamic third grade teacher such as Mrs. M. Congratulation!

My son has been at Bradoaks since his kindergarten year. He is now in third grade. I find Bradoaks to be a wonderful place to learn. The teachers have all been very dedicated and easy to work with. The principal is very visible and easily accessible when needed. The school celebrates children's successes, and encourages growth. The library is accessible by all, as well as the computer lab. The PTA is very active in providing learning experiences and fun activities for all the students. This is a wonderful place for children to learn and for parents to play an active role in their child's education.

BEWARE OF THIS SCHOOL. YOU HAVE TO BE A VERY ACTIVE PTA MEMBER TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE LIBRARY. ONLY ACTIVE PARENTS AND KIDS CAN USE THE LIBRARY. VERY RUDE LIBRARIAN. HER NAME IS FORREST.

My children have attended Bradoaks for the past 5 years. The principal and her staff are responsive and committed to providing a healthy learning environment. I am very pleased with my childrens' progress thus far. The school routinely holds after hours events, and I am always surprised how my kids want to stay after in order to participate. One would think they would want to get as far away from school as possible as soon as they could! In regards to the comments made about Mrs. B, I can share my own experience. My son is quite challenging, yet Mrs. B has gone way above and beyond to work with me to help him get on track and we have seen huge successes this year. She does come across as short; however, I think she's just a no-nonsense woman. She DOES care about the children in her class and I have no reservations about her at all. Unfortunately, class size is probably true. Monrovia USD, as well as every other school district in California, has faced huge cuts to their budget. Fortunately, the rumored school closure didn't materialize.

Last modified Bradoaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.