Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted December 09, 2015
We are blessed to have found and been accepted to Wild Rose Elementary School. Both my boys have the most caring and kind teachers. They are thoughtful, helpful and all around amazing.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 09, 2015
We are grateful for Principal Ayers for giving us the fresh start we needed and for welcoming us to her wonderful school. Our Teachers are the best. They are kind caring and great leaders.

Posted December 08, 2015
Wild Rose is one of the best schools in Monrovia. As a staff member, I do see that we all truly care about the wellbeing and education of students.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 08, 2015
I am thankful for my son having the most amazing teacher...Ms. Lomelin!!! My son Adrian struggles with paying attention in class, he also struggles to see how bright he is. Ms. Lomelin is such a fantastic teacher, She works so much on teaching him to lover himself and to never give up on himself. In the past years the teachers that Adrian has had have not been patient and Ms Lomelin is all of that and more. She is so patient,nurturing, funny and she absolutely loves these kids. I will forever be thankful for her way of teaching at Wild Rose School. We are very lucky to have her!!!

Posted December 08, 2015
We have 4 elementary schools in the area and I believe my kids go to the best one!!!

Wild Rose Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2014
All the teachers have been wonderful so far. My son is in 3rd grade and has been attending since Kinder. The teachers and office staff are very caring and involved. Their playground equipment is in good condition. A good PTA involvement, a Principal who is involved and caring. One of the best elementary schools in Monrovia!

Wild Rose Elementary School 1

Posted June 08, 2013
This is a very unfriendly school. You can walk in and not one smiling face is there to meet you. The office staff and principle are rather cold and too business like for me. The aids appear snobby and I will not send my kid back. Try another school, one that has a friendly, smiling, front office. The teachers are fair, but Special Ed is terrible. Taught my kid almost nothing.

Posted April 14, 2012
Wild rose is the best school in Monrovia. I think it is strange that other schools are ranked higher even though they are in program improvement. Wild Rose is not. It is a forward thinking school that presents itself with a private school atmosphere. The office manager knows everyone. The principal has innovative ideas- including foreign language instruction and current technology(iPod touch, MacBooks, Elmo's)and is a stable leader in the school. We love the teachers! If your child doesn't belong to this school you should request a transfer to attend!

Wild Rose Elementary School 3

Posted April 18, 2011
My daughter started WR in Kinder and is now in 1st grade. I would say that its not challenging enough for her. The school to me is crowded which I am sure most of the public schools are. She says she is bored. Also, I have helped the class before and I dont understand what the kids are learning if they are even learning. I don't have any other school to compare it to but I don't care for the school. Especially the afterschool program! Iwent to the orientatino and was excited to have her attend. But everytime I picked her up they were watching tv, had thier heads down on the tables or just sitting there. Not what the promoted at the orientation. Waste of money and not fun for kids.

Posted October 01, 2010
I am a parent of a 3rd grader at Wild Rose. I am shocked that the school is rated so low. Wild Rose teachers are wonderful. My daughters teachers go above and beyond for the students. I am zoned for another school in the district but because I had met the teachers at Wild Rose and went on campus, I decided to take my daughter there. The API scores are over 800 and the school is a great community to be a part of.

232 Jasmine Avenue, Monrovia, CA  91016-2919
Last modified Wild Rose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.